Gone Clubbing

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My shaft

So this weekend is somewhat special. It’s what is referred to as Venecian eve...or something. Usually there will be fireworks and stuff like that but this summer has been extremely dry so we’ll have to see what happens with that. Not that it bothers me that there won’t be fireworks. I don’t give a shit actually. The only down side is that the dogs won’t get frightened. I hate dogs.

Anyway, I was thinking about the Finnish word for ’fireworks’; ilotulitus. It’s a very fun word actually. ”Ilo” translates to ”joy” and ”tulitus” means ”firing”, the act of firing a weapon or something like that. So smash those two together and you get ”firing for joy”. It’s like walking around with a gun while you are hopped up on e or something.

---------------------
Yesterday i hadwritten a blog about an ingrown hair on my nut sack (this is where you thank your lucky stars I don’t have a digital camera) but I accidentally erased it. I took that as a sign that no one wants to read about my scrotum. Too bad. It’s lovely. My shaft on the other hand is another matter. (Due to the content of the following paragraphs reader discretion is advised)

I once had an ingrown hair on the shaft of my schlong. I almost thought I had an std at first until I noticed what it was. I tried to dig the hair out with a needle. Unfortunately, I wasn’t successful and it got a bit infected. It looked like a small blue berry. Anyway, eventually I got the hair out and the infection cleared up. But to this day I am a bit wary of jamming needles in the schlong, trying to dig out ingrown hairs. I guess that is one of the major problems I have with shaving my unit.

I have come to the conclusion that if you’re going to shave your balls, a manual razor is the way to go. I can’t see an electric razor getting close enough to do a good job. However, as the shave is closer the risk of ingrown hairs increases.

If it seems I have a preoccupation with shaved nuts, it’s only because Kia has on numerous occasions mentioned it. She claims that there is some kind of advantage. She is also pushing for Macko to shave his nutsack but that is another story...well, actually the same story...but let’s not dwell on that. So basically I’m thinking if the chicks dig that I’m all for it.

------------------------

Yesterday I noticed that there was a show about the dating jungle on tv. Unfortunately I missed all but three minutes in the end but there are reruns this weekend, hurrah!

They showed the usual ”in the next episode”-bit at the end. There was this chick who said: ”Oh, they are doing great! He bought her chocolates and he bought her . MY boyfriend hasn’t bought me jack shit! Why am I with him?”.

That’s the spirit! The only reason to get a boyfriend is so that he’ll buy you shit. True love is measured in how much he spends on you. *rolls eyes*

Retarded people annoy me.

-----------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home