Gone Clubbing

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Yep...I'm done

Best saturday night in a long time.
Started off by going down to the park behind the university. There I sat under a birch tree with a curvy blond, stroking her G-string. Together we made sweet music. Very relaxing.

Then I headed over to Fontana. While there I met no fewer than four hot chicks who I talked to. One of them was especially interesting. She rollerblades for gods sake! AND she said that there are "some cool games for the x-box360. HELLO! A chick who plays tv-games! AND she was hot!

After coming home I started thinking that this is what I should be doing; actually having conversations with chicks. I'm done with banging skank-ho's. It's just not what it used to be.
Then I had another thought; aah fuck! Now I'm going to get all worked up over that chick and then most likely get fucked up because it doesn't work out or something. Besides, competition will be fierce since she's white hot. But then I thought; what the fuck "fortune favours the brave" so I'm thinkin' I'm going to see if this chick really IS interesting.

Beginning my second year as single now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home