Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Up shit creek

I read today that singles consume more resources than people living in relationships. Well duh! Singles don't shower together so they use more water per person. They also use more electricity since two people are using the same light from the lamps etc. It's not really rocket science is it.

-------------
I've been single now for almost a whole year and I've noticed a slight change in my attitude towards singledom. Before I really didn't want a relationship no matter what. Currently I'm at a stage where I wouldn't mind a relationship IF the chick was damn near perfect. However, I do believe that a fuckbuddy would suit me better at this point as I don't really feel like investing a whole lot of time and energy in something like that...now there is a voice in the back of my mind saying: "unless...she is really really great". Go away stupid voice!

--------------
A lot of people say that bars and clubs are not a good place to find a girl-or boyfriend. I though tabout that as I was walking home yesterday and concluded that if the statement is true it pretty much means me and martin are up shit creek without a paddle.

A lot of people find their partners in school and/or at work. Me and martin don't exactly work in suitable environments to do that. I'm not into 50-year old wrinkly old bags and martin is as far as I know, not into making it with furry animals...beavers being the only exception.... Get it
? Beavers...

Then we have the oh-so-fabulous private parties so many people seem to swear by. Our circle of friends have had a few and they've all been raging successes...NOT! Let's tally up the score shall we? The last party we had was a midsummer thing. Three couples and me and martin. Before that there was a new years eve party. Me and martin played pictionary with ove and his chick. Before that there was a Christmas party. No one showed up even after we'd invited 25+ people.
I could go on but you get the idea. Basically our group of friends do not know a lot of single chicks.

So basically our options are pretty limited.
But when you think about it, normal people must go to bars as well. I'm sure some of them do.
---------------------
I want to tell you about a theory I have.
I think I look okay. I am not gorgeous or anything since women don't fall over themselves to talk to me but I like to think I'm average+. Chicks don't really notice average guys at first glance so the goal must be to make them take a second look and maybe they'll see something interesting.
So basically what you need to do is stand out a little...but not so much that it becomes freaky or weird. It's a fine line indeed.

--------------------
I saw two Russian chicks in Citymarket yesterday. They were looking at toothpaste and giggling. Later on I met Kia by the cash register and she said that she had seen them looking at condoms earlier. Great news for me. That means there are two horny Russian babes in town. And Russian chicks like me...I think. I'm guessing they are exchange students who have come early. Must find out where they are studying, show up at some party and have a threesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home