Gone Clubbing

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rockperry and lost mojo

This weekend the Rockperry festival was held in Vasa. Me, martin, marcus and kia went there on friday while me, martin and later joined by jens went there on saturday. Friday was superior in every way. To quote a guy on the riehaan.nu forum "saturday seemed very slow and "middle aged" in comparison ". I couldn't agree more.

I especially enjoyed Lordi and that band beginning with an S I can never remember...ah yes, Stratovarius. They rocked the shit out of the place. On saturday I liked Wild force, even though their sound was a bit bland. Uriah Heep was cool too. We stood near the stage in hopes of cathing a drum stick later on but as it happened the drummer was too olod and fat to be able to throw anything but cheetos in his mouth so that never happened.

On saturday we also enjoyed watching some guy I figured was gay feel up another guy who seemed pretty disturbed by the gay's advances. That was fun albeit a bit scary in case he'd changed his intentions and attacked me or martin. We'd have had to run away or kicked him in the nuts or something.

We went to Fontana afterwards on both nights. Martin was tired both nights so he went home early, leaving me with the chicks on the killing floor. But as it turned out I had no luck on either night. Actually I detest calling it luck because in my mind it's more about skill. So actually I had no skill .

I must have lost my mojo or something because I've been in a slump for quite some time now. I have come up with a couple of reasons;
1. I suck.
2. All women are taken.
3. Women are not horny during summer.

Number two seems pretty unlikely so that leaves me with 1 and 3. It's probably a mix of 70% 1 and 30% 3. Then again, 3 is in affect all year round so that shouldn't change anything.

Anyway, whatever, heading for Ă…land on thursday. That'll be tricky...not whacking it for five days. And there is little chance of doing it in the shower since we live pretty cramped in the same room.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    "not whacking it for five days. And there is little chance of doing it in the shower since we live pretty cramped in the same room"

    Quoting John Lennon, why don't you "do it in the road"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home