Gone Clubbing

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My first groupie

on friday I got off work pretty early since I had forced myself out of bed at 6 o'clock. after I had gotten home I went out on my balcony and fell asleep in the sun. I woke up when my mother called and asked if I wanted a ride home later. However, as I was going to the gym I decided to go home with my sis' instead.

Anyway, so I headed to the beach to get a bit of a tan. As I was laying there I notice two black dudes arriving. As they walk accross the beach I also notice a fat, pretty tall, Finnish guy running after them...or jogging actually. He seemed very excited about something. He sort of looked like that guy from the Turun Sinappia commercial but with blond hair. His pants were also hanging quite low so you could see his crack.

Anyway, as he was jogging after them I realised he must be pretty drunk because he shouted: "Hei neekeri" a couple of times. Then he realised that the two black guys couldn't understand him so he switched to English.

Take a moment and envision a fat Finnish guy, pants revealing half his ass trying to speak English. What did he say to them? "Hey nigger...you're a good nigger" At first the black guy was a bit put off by it but he soon realised that it was probably the only English phrase he knew and on top of that he was obviously wasted. So the black guy realised that the dude was of no threat and laughed the whole situation off.

After having this conversation the Finnish dude went over to two chicks and sat down next to them. They were obviously annoyed by it as they pushed him away...you know...actually pushing him away. I contemplated going over there and rescuing them for a while but as I knew who they were I decided to chuck that idea.

You see, a few years back a friend of mine was hitting on one of them. We remember her fondly for throwing his towel in the sea at the beach and spitting a drink in my brother's face...I think it was my brother. Anyway, we consider her a bitch, so I decided to let her handle it herself. Besides, women are always saying they want to be equal and all that so I let her handle it and chickled a bit at the whole scene.

Later on as I was leaving a little girl and her little friend came up to me. They couldn't have been more than 8 years old. She politely asked if I spoke Swedish, to which I replied yes. She then goes on explaining that her older sister had seen me and thought I was "hot". They then pointed her out to me but she was laying down about 40 metres away so I couldn't get a very good idea what she looked like. They asked if she could have my phone number or if I wanted to come talk to her.

But at that point I was in a hurry to go to the gym so I told them to tell their sister that if she ever saw me in a club or bar or something she should come up to me and say hi. I left it at that. It was quite an amusing situation actually. I figure it was some chick who had seen my internet pictures and used this lame ass pick up trick. Still, it was somewhat of an ego boost though.

Later on, after having worked out, I went home and started making doughnuts. So now there is a whole plate of 40+ doughnuts coated in sugar, with enough calories to give a rhino a massive coronary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home