Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Confession time and my strange tuesday.

I have a confession to make.
It is something terrible.
Yes.
I am a cheater.
Since the sun is very reluctant to come out and play I decided to cheat and get a tan the easy way; by spraying it on.

My sister introduced me to this procedure roughly a year ago when she worked at…a place that does does that…and other things like manicures and stuff. Anyway, last year I was only a test subject for a trainee to practice on so I got the whole thing for free. Unfortunately, that time the results were not that satisfactory.

It could of course been because of the technique or that they sprayed too much or something but the color seemed to come off amazingly easily, which is why I have been hesitant of doing it again. It could also have been because it was extremely hot and I was sweating in my sleep a lot. Either way the color came off and left fairly large areas ”blank”. It looked like I had some weird desease for a while.

That time the procedure took a whole hour because the instructor had to tell the trainee exactly what to do and why. This time though it was way faster, a total of 15 minutes and 32 euros less in my wallet later I walk out with a tan like…well, like I had tanned for a summer. Kick ASS! I woke up this morning and the sheets in my bed weren’t even brown. KICK ASS!

But I am not being completely truthful as to why I did it. It was not only because the sun hasn’t been shining…it has…albeit only for a few days. Let’s start from the beginning shall we.

On monday I went out and bought the gayest thing there is, besides a bj from a guy; a jar of body exfoliating cream. I had been advised to exfoliate before the tan so I did. And here is my second confession; I really liked it. My skin felt smooth like…something really smooth. I will use that again for sure.

I took tuesday off from work so I could get the spray tan. I had booked it already last week. The whole ”project” has been in the works for about two weeks (at this time I’m sure my sister is scratching her head, wondering what I have been up to).

Then I went home and watched tv for a few hours. I would have either tanned naturally or gone to the gym but then I would have gotten sweaty and ruined the tan so I just sat on my bed watching episodes of ”My fantastically fabulous sweet sixteen that my dad spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on” on MTV.

I did that until six o’clock and then headed out to a secret location…okay so it wasn’t secret, it was Sandö here in Vasa (that is Sand-Island to you English speaking guys…and for the Finnish ones- tough noogies, no translation for you).

You may remember that I posted a blog a few weeks ago about a web page that was looking for guys who would volunteer to pose for photos. You may also remember that I was thinking of doing it. I thought about it for a few days and thought ”why the hell not”. Well, about two weeks ago I had a meeting with the administrator of the site and discussed the thing further.

That is what I spent an hour or so on tuesday doing; posing for photos on the internet.
There were two main reasons that made me decide on doing it; one- for the chicks.
I had some strange idea that it *might* get me more chicks but in all honesty I doubt it since it is not in our (the Finnish people) nature to really come up to people like that. No, the other reason was more compelling; because no one else would do it.

I have a strange fascination with doing things no one else wants to do. Not weird or dangerous things (like in Jackass) but little, normal things that are just a bit out there. I am also striving to do these things as effortlessly as possible. To be brutally honest, I’m probably somewhat of an attention whore. Yes, I said it. I admit it, I cheat to get a tan and I am an attention whore…A whore and a cheat.

So aaaanyway, The address is www.xxxxxxx.nu
It is up to you to figure out what the x’s stand for. To do so you will have to solve this little …thing.

First letter: I have a cousin who lives in London. The third letter of her name (the first name…what we usually call her) is the first letter you need.
Second letter: Same name but the third letter from the end.
Third letter: Again, same cousin but the last letter in her first name
Fourth letter: She has a younger brother who recently (early may) got beaten up by a gang of thugs outside Strampen. The third letter in his name is your fourth ”magic letter”.
Fifth letter: The first letter in their last name.
Sixth letter: Same as fifth
Seventh letter: They have a brother who works with…how shall we put this?…He ”takes care of” animals. The last letter of his first name is the last letter you need.
You should now be able to navigate to the site in question. There is a link in the upper right corner that says: xxxxxxx.nu-girl (the x’s represent the same word you just figured out). Click on that. It should be easy from there.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    In other unrelated news; the sale of Gigglin Marlin has been announced. So in other words, there’ll be a new player on the club circuit in Vasa in the next few months.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    It was a good photographer...especially considering I am really a short, fat bald guy.

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    My brother the model!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home