Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

MILF-hunter

I had no intention whatsoever of going out last night. None, zip, zero, zilch, bubcus...but then just as I was leaving for the gym to do my leg workout (which was a real killer with squats sets of 8 at 150 kg) my friend macko calls me up and asks if I want to join him, his girlfriend and two of her friends who are visiting at a local bar. So I think ”what the hey”, let’s hang out a bit, I can ask jacke to tape my shows and get to bed at a reasonable hour anyway. As usual, my plan failed miserably.

I met macko at their apartment and we went off to Sky-bar to meet up with the three women, one of who was a lesbian and the other which had a nickname which translates to ”crowbar” so she will henceforth be referred to as such.

Kia had said that she wanted me to meet Crowbar because she was a bit special...or odd...I don’t know, I guess she thought we’d hit it off since I’m a bit odd myself. She was...nice...blond...but didn’t really ring my bell. Well, anyway, Sky was half empty with mostly hotel guests as patrons. We chatted for a while and decided we’d head over to Gigglin’ Marlin (sidenote: it bugs me beyond belief that Finns refer to the place as ”Kikkelin”).

At the time of arrival (roughly 11:30 PM local time) the place was pretty much empty. After about an hour there is a total of 20 women and roughly the same amount of guys. After the women talked us into a spin on the dancefloor they call it a night (or so I assume). Macko also heads home as he is going to work the next day. At this point I had gotten my eye on a blond chick and her friend so I decide to stay behind.

I order another cola and hang by the bar. Then I notice a...hmm...an ”acquaintance” who waves me over, so i go talk to her and her friend; a thin red head who looks a bit like Angelina Jolie without the boobs. We chat for a while and then the chick I know and her male companion decide to leave. Me and the red head stay behind and talk about random things.

After a while we notice that the place is pretty empty so we decide to go to Hullu Pullo (Crazy Bottle-Bar). That place is pretty full and there are plenty of good looking chicks as well. The music isn’t bad either, probably because that indian-looking dude wasn’t working the dj-booth.

It was very interesting at that place. Eye contact established with a handful of chicks, one of the chicks from Gigglin’ gave me an opening ( I think) but at that time the red head I had just met was flirting with me so I decided to play that hand instead. There was also an interesting incident where two older women started eyeing me, came over, walked around and checked out my ass and said: ”not bad, not bad” in Finnish. Another oldie tried flirting with me but hey, she was old...Luckily she didn’t come over and grope me.
As the night drew to an end I realised that my plan of going to bed at a reasonable hour had failed miserably. I convinced the red head that I could give her a ride home (I say convinced because it is getting increasingly difficult to make people believe I’m stone cold sober). So today, I’m pretty darn tired with not much sleep and ”looking forward” to going to the gym later on. But it was fun and I don’t regret it for a minute.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    She is called Sorkka...which is Finnish for crowbar...I have no idea why and I forgot to ask...I'll find out on saturday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home