Gone Clubbing

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday ramblings

I forgot to mention something that happened this weekend.
I was standing at the bar, looking around for my big-eyed-beauty, when a chick I sort of know came up to me and said hello. Once upon a time she wanted to do the dirty with me but I wasn’t really interested. She later questioned me as to why etc etc, yadda yadda.

Anyhoo, after a while of talking to her she says something to the effect of ”you’re so full of shit, but you have a little good in you. No one else can see it but I can. But you should tone it (my bullshit side) down a bit, it scares off the women.”

At first I didn’t think anything of it but last night I started thinking it was a pretty rude thing to say.
Suppose I had gone up to her and told her that she’d be pretty hot if she lost the extra flab. ”You have a hottie under that fat, no one else can see her, but I can. You should really lose weight though, lard scares off men.”

Had I done that it would be considered supremely rude and I’d be branded a mysogynist or something. But she thought it was perfectly fine to say something like that. Fuck that!

************************
I started wondering why it is that me and Martin have so similar taste in women. We both like blondes with a ”cute” face (round features, sort of like a baby face) and big...eyes. If I think a chick is hot it’s pretty certain that Martin will too. Our other friends have different preferences. Only one likes big...eyes. Two of them prefer smaller eyes actually.

I started thinking that it must have something to do with our upbringing or environment we grew up in or something but then I realised that my brother doesn’t seem to share these preferences of ours. However it would make sense. Me and martin grew up in the same environment, we have known each other for over 20 years, went to school together etc. We both have an older sister and are both the second child.

I was working on a theory that we prefer blondes because our older sisters are brunettes. Sort of like we don’t want to be banging our sister-type of deal but then I remembered that martin’s younger sister is blond.

I guess this one will remain a mystery.
**************************

Lately I have noticed that I really don’t mind if a girl has a bit of extra fluff around the edges. I’m too much of a boob man. Chicks that are overly thin never have the boobage I desire. There are three things I’m looking for looks-wise; blond hair, cute face, and big knockers. However, I have noticed that the blond hair takes a back seat to the other two. Cute face and big boobs and I’m sold.

Of course I really like a nice ass too but apparently it is not as high of a priority. I’ve never been a leg man. I can only remember ever seeing one chick where I went ”wow, she’s got really nice legs”.
Hair, well, not really that concerned about that. I prefer long hair because I think it looks more feminine. Again though, it’s not as important as previously mentioned factors.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Thursday ramblings? I haven’t really been doing anything. Just the usual stuff; going to work, sleeping an hour when I get home, off to the gym, eat, watch some tv and go to bed, rinse and repeat. I don’t really go out on Wednesdays anymore now that most of the schools are finished for the year, which means no hot student chicks to hit on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home