Gone Clubbing

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Strange dream to start weekend with

I had the strangest dream last night...well, actually our cat woke me up at 9 so I went to let it out and went back to sleep and that is when I had the dream.

I dreamt that me, martin, ove, jens and my friend marcus' girlfriend Kia were waterskiing. All of a sudden Kia says something about me having lots of women so I must be a really good kisser. She then says that she wants to "try me" so she starts making out with me :O

Martin then whips out his schlong and starts jackin' it while he's watching right there in the boat. After he's done he starts measuring his unit and man, let me tell ya', the freakin' thing is fucking enormous! It was like, half the size of his arm! But his scrotum was really small and puny. I actually commented that I had a larger sack than him.

After we came ashore Jens decides to show me the place where he used to live. Turns out it was under a cement structure on an old abandoned boatyard. Apparently he was a bum before he became a farmer. His girlfriend then shows up and becomes jealous because we are sitting on a blanket and she assumes that we are on a date.

I also dreamt something about Fontana but I can't remember that.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    It probably means I'm jackin' it too much...either that or you guys are jackin' it too little.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home