Gone Clubbing

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pampas-Week

Okay so this week has been Pampas week. For those of you who don't know what that is; tough s**t. If you really need to know you should find it on google or something. I can't be bothered to explain what it is since three fourths who read these ramblings already know what it is.

Anyway, it started on tuesday for me. I went to Fontana for the Syhfilis post-race party (student party thing). The people were not really in a party mood. The dance floor was pretty empty. Nothing really happened there so I went home early at 2 or something.

On thursday it was Pampas Eve. The line outside Oliver's Inn was as long as my friend Martin's private bits (that is freakin' enormous..dinosauric even) so I figured I'd go to Fontana and chill for a while and maybe head back later.

But when I got to Fontana I met some guys we had met in Ă…land. They were going to play a gig there so I stayed for a while to listen to them play. They were alright I guess but not really what I'm looking for. No real show there. I went home at about 1.30. Boring evening actually. Would probably have been better staying at home but these things happen.

On friday things started picking up. I had taken a day off from work so I even managed to squeeze in a workout before I started preparing to go out. At six I went to a friend's girlfriend's place for a pre-party thing. My friends and a bunch of people I don't know were there. Quite fun (I have pictures). We headed out at about 8.30. We managed to avoid the line, which was lucky for us because the word on the street is that some people had to stand in line for two hours to get in.

There were some great bands playing there. A band comprised of 16 year olds or something played an awesome set, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Scorpions etc. The lead guitarist played with his teeth, showed off, played behind his head and everything that is cool about playing guitar.

Rewind a few hours.
On the official Pampas website they had posted a maffia-quiz, a quiz about the members of the group organising the thing. A text at the end said: funny answers will be rewarded. So naturally I made up a bunch of stuff. That was actually a couple of weeks prior to Pampas. As I was about to go inside the building where the pre-party was I get a call on my cell-phone. It was the leader of the Pampas-Maffia reporting that I had won the quiz and was to receive the coveted Pampas-Pig on stage at some point during the evening.

So later on I went up on stage on was handed a stuffed, pink pig that I carried around with me during the entire night. Turned out to be quite the chick magnet that thing. The pig now resides in my book shelf.

Anyway, a friend of mine whose name starts with an 'M' and doesn't end with 'artin' got a bit drunk but later he straightened up. but not before losing a 20 Euro bill, which I luckilu for him found on the floor.

A chick I know stole Martin's house key and ran off with it in her bra. I later got that back from her. She is a bit crazy that one.

Martin reported that C had interrogated him about my "almost girlfriend", as she gently put it. He said that he thought she acted a bit jealous, asking a bunch of questions like "is she more attractive than me" and "are her boobs better looking". She also told me that she reservs the right to hate whoever I end up dating (the third time she has said that). I'm not really a big fan of that because she basically is saying that she'll dislike a person just for the sake of it.

Actually I was thinking about that the other night and came to the conclusion that if she wants to hate my future girlfriend and talk shit and stuff-sure, go ahead. She can preserve that "right". But then I will reserve the right to STOP talking to her as I obviously wouldn't want anything to do with someone who can't be civil to my girlfriend. At this point my sister is probably wondering if I am considering anyone for the position.

No.
I am not.
But when I do, that is what will happen.
*waves to mizzaaa*

So what happened with the chick I have been talking to a bunch?
Well, I met here again and talked to her a bit but we didn't spend the entire night together or anything. Just friendly chit-chat basically. As I have said before, I am not interested in a relationship right now. So let's drop it.

On saturday we went for zillis-breakfast, which was excellent. hot dog sausages, meatballs, eggs, bread...yummy! Especially since I just got up and went there. Martin stayed at home for that but the rest of us went. I brought the pig as well.

After the breakfast we went to Oliver's Inn for the hangover party. We only stayed a little while since the other guys were going to go watch hockey later on. Not really many people I know there but the place was packed.

I slept pretty much the entire remainder of the day and got up, ate and headed back to town to go out again. It was me, martin, jens, his chick, macko and his chick. Ove and his chick were at home making the beast with two backs I suppose. We headed for Royal Night.

Personally I thought you could tell that a lot of people were missing because it had been Pampas but Martin claimed that the place was packed. Okay it was packed for a while but towards the end it was quite slow. I was tired as well so I didn't bother with trying to pick up any chicks. I wanted to sleep and banging hot chicks is counter-productive to that. Plus, there'll always be next week.

Marcus and Kia went home early because someone wanted to..umm...do...someone..I mean someTHING! :p...Jens went home a bit after that so Martin and I was left behind, holding the fort for all the single men out there.

Another fight broke out on the dance floor. We didn't figure out what happened. Martin just heard a thud and saw three people on the floor. Again it took ages before the bouncers got there to straighten up the mess.

So that was basically it. I may remember more later on and have pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home