Gone Clubbing

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend at Royal

So I went out solo yesterday since all of my friends were busy doing...whatever. Probably spending time with their girlfriends or fascilitating the love making process of minks.

I went to Royal Night since I had thought it had been awesome there last saturday. I got there at about twelve . It was quite slow at that time but people were dropping in at a steady rate so the place filled up fairly quickly.

There isn't much to report actually. I met the chick I talked to last saturday so I spent most of the night chatting away with her. I am getting to be quite certain that she is hitting on me but I don't think I'm willing to give up the single life just yet. She is cool and all (she thought Band of Brothers was great) but I don't really think "it" is there either. And I have decided that if I'm going to start something more serious with a chick it'll have to be one very special woman...who likes Warrant...or Bon Jovi. So I think I'll keep this one loosey-goosey. Besides, she doesn't live in town during the summer so she is probably going away in a few months and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend another summer in celibacy! No way!

My new shoes are great still...

Nothing else really to report...

Sorry...

I didn't even make out with her...

7 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I've been now really thinking about what you said about my boyfriend being kind of a gestapo.

    Well. I feel that there has to be challenge in a relationship ;)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    I don’t understand why you’d want a relationship to be some kind of challenge. Personally I prefer it when things are smooth sailing. But then again, many chicks like to have somewhat of a ”project” in their relationships.

    As for me avoiding the question to C ; well, what do you expect? She is my ex. I’m not going to spill my beans about every minute detail in my life to her, especially about other women. I don’t want to and have no obligation to do so.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    And then. Pissis? Are you still unaware of what it means?

    Pissa-Liisa.
    Girl who drinks sider, wears jeans that are too tight and hip-design, and likes to pee in the bushes.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    Most of the time. It is smooth sailing.

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    Almost always..

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Aha so that is what it means. The Swedish equivalent would be ”fjortis” (young teenager behaving childishly and irresponsibly in various ways).

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    Every day you learn something!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home