Gone Clubbing

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Magical shoes

So I bought new shoes yesterday. I have been planning on doing it for some time now since one of my old pairs are on their last breath. I wanted a pair that I could go out partying in but still use during the day time in the summer and look cool. Another important criteria was that the shoes should get me laid.

My partner in crime, Martin, bought a very nice pair of shoes about a year ago I think. A chick actually commented that he could get any chick he wanted while wearing those shoes. So obviously I was looking for something in a similar style. I found a pair that looked very similar. I went out to the clubs yesterday night and after one outing with tose shoes I must conclude that they have some sort of magic mojo.

Not less than three women hit on me. I would like to think I am okay at recognising when someone hits on me but I would be a fool to think I notice everything so it’s only reasonable to think that since I noticed three, there must have been more. These shoes rock!

One of the chicks was a Finnish student visiting from Seinäjoki. She and some other students from the same school were in Vaasa for a ”drinking trip” she said. She was quite attractive but there are problems with trying to bang chicks from out of town when I need to go to work the day after (I won’t leave her in the apartment). Anyway, I am pretty sure they had busses booked and went back when the club closed.

The other two was the interesting moment. Two Colombian chicks started fighting over me...sort of. Not like hair pulling, scratching and biting but more like making snide remarks and evil stares at each other. Then one of them started making out with me and the other one wanted to kill someone...It was quite amusing and fucked up at the same time.

I could probably have checked off one of the goals on my famous ”list” (those who have heard of my list know what I’m talking about and those who haven’t probably don’t want to know...especially you sis’ ) but the whole situation was weird and fucked up so I decided to drop both of them and go home and get some sleep instead. No regrets.

It is with a newfound faith in partying I am heading for the weekend and another night of clubbing. Especially with these cool new shoes. I guess shoes CAN get you laid...Either that or I have suddenly become absolutely freakin’ gorgeous!...no...must be the shoes...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Damn...and here I thought I was speaking in a code no one could break.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jacke said…

    Maybe they would've been up for a 3-some! :D

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Nooo you guys! The one chick got mad at the other chick for hitting on me so I doubt they'd be up for some "lovin' in stereo"... but if they were I could have scratched TWO things off my list...

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    I will never start doubting my shoes...and if I do...I'll buy a new shirt or something and be on top again.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i too bought couple of nike shoes and i always love wearing them everyday....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home