Gone Clubbing

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I am a casanova

A friend of mine had a party this weekend. Actually, it was his girlfriend’s birthday so she had a party…and I use the term “party” very loosely here as there were three people there in addition to myself and my friends (who would have been there anyway since we had been planning on going out). She didn’t even have any real food, just potato chips, cake and some pie. I was hoping there would be food because I hadn’t eaten much. My friends were also talking about cars and boats the entire night so it was quite boring.

I had been planning on going at 11 to a bar and see a band but the guys couldn’t get their thumbs out of their asses until 11: 20 so naturally when we got there we had to stand in line for a while but we got in pretty soon anyway. The band was quite good but I ahd been hoping that they’d play a bit more hair metal than they did. And here we break for a flashback moment…

A few months ago I was flirting with this chick at Fontana. She asked for my number and a few days later sends a text message asking if I were heading out that night. So I went to a bar where she and her friends were supposed to be. I meet up with her and *surprise* her boyfriend (who was a nice guy). As I and the boyfriend are standing at a table talking another chick comes up to the table and starts talking to us. Turns out she speaks Swedish and grew up not far from where I did so we end up chatting for a while.
Fast forward a couple of weeks.

I meet a third chick at a club, turns out she lives in the same building as the second chick. These two chicks become friends or whatever. This weekend they were both at the bar where the band was playing. Number 3 chick flirts with me quite heavily ‘cause she is nearly falling-over drunk. Chick number two proceeds in warning her about me because apparently I am a “casanova” or something. Geez, you try to pick up a few women and that is all they talk about. Hey, I’m single, if I want to hit on a chick I will and damn everyone who takes offence…damn them all to hell (in the voice of Charles Heston in Planet of the Apes). After a while I head over to Fontana where my friends are at. The chicks do not follow as I think chick 3 was somewhat embarrased about her drunkenness or whatever.

The night at Fontana was a boring one…again! I don’t know what the f**k is wrong these days but it seems that it sucks whenever we go there. Nothing really noteworthy happened. Jens tried to get me to grab some chick’s ass on the dance floor, probably because he has a girlfriend and can’t do that himself even though a chick was dancing with her ass in his face and he was getting increasingly “frustrated”. His girlfriend is currently vacationing with her family in Mallorca or something like that so she’ll be gone for a while.

Hopefully it will be better this weekend. A Swedish pop group (September) or what you might call them areplaying at Fontana so I’ll go check them out. I am not particularly fond of that kind of music but I think there’ll be loads of chicks there.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    It's sort of like the sunday paper in the States; bigger, better and filled with more useless information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home