Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I hate tuesdays too

Today I feel horrible. I have a really bad cold, I can’t sleep at night because I wake up because my nose is clogged or I feel extremely warm and it’s not the kind of warm that gets better when you throw your blanket on the floor. No, this kind of warm is the feeling that your eyes are eggs that are being cooked in their sockets (which would be okay if they were being fried as I like fried eggs but they are boiled and I hate boiled eggs) and are about to explode.

This morning I also felt that my muscles and joints are starting to ache…not really pain but more like fatigue, like after you have worked out intensely for a couple of months and it’s time to take a week off. On the up-side though, because I can’t sleep I get up at 7 every day and go to work at a reasonable hour.

Why am I telling you this when I usually talk about partying and s**t? Well, because this will no doubt be affecting my party schedule. I doubt I will recuperate for Saturday, which means I will have to stay at home. It has been ages since I did that. I have been out at least once every week for at least six months. Still, it probably won’t be that bad.

My cousin is coming home for a visit from London this week, which means her brother (my party-brother in arms) will stay at home and pretend to be holy…like that bearded dude that started a religion way back…What was his name?… Jerry Garcia, that’s it! Wait… he wasn’t very holy was he? I must be thinking of someone else.

Another one of my friends is ill at the moment. Probably the same thing I’ve got, plus his girlfriend is going away for two weeks so they’ll spend some quality time (translation: they’ll be f**king like rabbits) together before she goes, which means he won’t go out either.

Yeah, it won’t be that bad. There’ll be a new party on Tuesday anyway that I’m going to go to.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jacke said…

    Maybe you're thinking of Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple :P

    It's always a bit weird to see our distant cousin. She's become sort of scary with her devout belief.

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Was he a holy man? Must be him then... Yes...belief is scary... also, I'm afraid to tell my best jokes..you now, those that are repulsive or demeaning to ..well, practically everyone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home