Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's getting to be spring

That must be what it is. Spring is coming.
Last weekend me and my friends went to Royal Night. Usually the place is pretty...umm...non violent but this time there were two fights that broke out on the dance floor, one of which one of my mates were involved in. Something about some dude bumping into him or touching him and my mate grabbing his bat and balls..Which oddly enough only made the dude smile.

I am starting to wonder if the place has become a hot spot for the gay community in town. A normal guy would kill you if you fondled his goodie bag but that dude seemed to enjoy it (from what I heard). I have myself also been on the receiving end of a gay guys advances there.

Anyway, to the spring thing.
When it gets closer to spring you get a bit...excited. Then you go out, get smashed and try to pick up some chick. You fail, become angry and fights break out...sort of like Resident Evil...only without the zombies...and the virus...and dogs without skin...Okay it's nothing like Resident Evil..I just wanted to mention that I watched the movie. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

I have come to the conclusion that I should start going to more nightclubs than I use to. If you go only to one place the chicks there will notice you and see that you are a loser with no life. But if you have several places to go to you will seem less desperate as you are not seen so much trying to pick up chicks. You also won't get bored with seeing the same old faces every weekend.
Yes, that is what I will do.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    Woah. A fight.

    *wonders who it was...*

    You will have to tell more in the weekend.

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Well, who do you think would have the guts to start grabbing someone’s funny pack and swinging (and I don’t mean dancing) away on the dance floor?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home