Gone Clubbing

Monday, January 23, 2006

Musings about a toilet

Today the bathroom at work stunk real badly. The place absolutely reeked! If it had smelled like shit it would actually have been an improvement but the smell was not of this world. It was like the shit had mutated and gotten babies who later had taken a royal dump in there themselves and then that shit had scraped off the worst smelling parts and thrown that in there. I have noticed that the place smells the worst on Mondays. I have no idea why.

Last week the bathroom was awfully cold. It is usually pretty cold there but since the outside temperature had dropped to –23 degrees Celsius (-7,6 degrees Fahrenheit to those more familiar with that) and some idiot had opened the window it was freezing in there. There was absolutely no joy in sitting there and relaxing while taking a morning dump. Now that I think of it, Mondays are the days that the bathroom isn’t very cold. I wonder if there is some kind of connection here.

So some friends and I went clubbing this weekend. We didn’t go to my usual spot but to another place called Royal Night. I haven’t been there a lot lately because I don’t really like what has happened to the place after they renovated. Architecturally the place is fine but the people and the overall vibe has changed. Especially the dance floor sucks donkey balls since there are loads of guys who just stand around looking at women there. Because the patrons are older than at my regular spot they are also larger, physically meaning they are in the way a lot on the dance floor. There are also lots of guys just walking about on the dance floor. But other than that the place is okay…besides the fact that the chicks there are worse looking…and there is a higher percentage of fatties.

I saw this one chick who was eyeing me but since she was very attractive, blond, I figured she already had a boyfriend. How could I tell? Well, she was flirting with ME wasn’t she? Enough said :p …Anyway, if I see her again I think I’ll go talk to her and find out for sure. The last time I thought that was about a month ago and I haven’t seen that girl yet either so I’m not particularly optimistic.

There was also some other stuff that happened which basically resulted in me NOT porking a chick…even though I could have…for sure…stop laughing! I could have! But I’m sick of banging semi-attractive women from bars. Hey, maybe I have actually gotten some standards now! Whoddathunkit?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    You know what you should do? Pour a bit of cooking oil in the drain. That way the oil will float on the surface and the water won't evaporate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home