Gone Clubbing

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Saw that gay guy who hit on me again

I was in town doing a bit of shopping yesterday. I was looking at some cd's (Thin Lizzy's Thunder and Lightning) when I notice a guy looking oddly familiar. After a while I remembered; it was that gay dude who hit on me a few weeks back in the club. I quickly removed myself from that store. I hope he didn't see me. It could have been an awkward situation there.

I went out again yesterday. I am single these days so I can do whatever the f**k I want. It is sort of liberating in a way but breaking up is a real bitch to do. I don't think I want to do that again. If I have to do it again I might decide to fake my own death or something. That would probably be easier. I saw my ex yesterday as well. She seemed to be doing okay, which is a good thing. A while there I was a bit afraid she might "off herself" or something.

I do feel that my "game" is not up to the same standards as it used to be two years ago...actually over two years ago. I am a bit rusty but I am sure I'll be able to sort that out. I just have to find my groove again, my mojo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home