Gone Clubbing

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Watching another guy's dong

Today I am feeling a lot better. Yesterday was the day from hell, or the Evil One’s ass. Well, to be fair to the Evil One, I pretty much brought that one on myself. You see, I went out partying on wednesday.

Me and one of my friends went to a club called Gigglin’ Marlin. There was a...how should I put this...”erotic party” there so there were quite a lot of people there. We waited to get in for about 40 minutes and we got there 10 minutes after they opened the door. That should tell you a bit about the length of the line to get in.

They had strippers there, which was probably one of the reasons for the popularity. The female stripper was a leggy blonde with what I’m guessing was silicone implants. She was quite old I think. It was the best strip show I have seen (of the roughly 10 I’ve seen). The reason was that it was quite funny. She brought a dude out of the crowd so she could...umm...rub herself a bit on him or something. She had some ice there as well and at one point she put a hadfull of ice under the guy’s shirt and slid it down under his pants. It was hilarious.

The male stripper wasn’t quite as entertaining. He wasn’t in all that good of a shape either. He doesn’t have a lot more years of stripping ahead of him if he doesn’t lay off the sausage and beer I tell you. But he did have a shaved/waxed ass...or some weirdo disease where your ass-hair falls off.
He also brought a girl from the crowd out but didn’t really do anything interesting. He did flash his dong really quickly though. At first it looked like a pretty massive thing but the second time they were on (that time they did a combined show) I was standing on the little stage and his meat flute looked a lot smaller...and flaccid, even though that stripper had been rubbing herself and stuff all over him. Maybe he was gay...or impotent or something...Or maybe it was his wife. Okay he was above average but it wasn’t THAT enormous. I was quite disappointed actually. If I am going to watch another guy’s bat and balls he’d better be a tripod.

I didn’t see that blond little chick I am looking for though. I did meet another girl I’ve been chatting now and then with. That was the reason I didn’t get any more than 40 minutes of sleep. I s**t you not! I fell asleep at 06:50 and woke up at 07:30 to get to work. BUT we didn’t do anything. Because I’m a gentleman...no...I’m lying... I am impotent actually ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I'm getting bored

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Obviously YOU don't watch other guys' dongs enough then :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home