Gone Clubbing

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I told you so!

Well, I knew it would happen, I told you it would happen; I saw that blond girl again. The one I was talking about a while ago. Did I go talk to her? No I didn’t. Why? Well, she was with some dude. But I know she recognised me though.

I went out last night. There was a band playing at Gigglin Marlin. A Finnish band called Uniklubi or something. I had never heard them before, which came as a major surprise to my Finnish co-partyers. They were quite good actually even if the volume was way too loud. One of them played a Les Paul Supreme. Anyway, that’s where I saw the chick. I only saw her once though because I was ...umm...busy...with...umm...other things.

About two-three months ago I decided I would go out partying...on a wednesday. They had a singles-party at a club (the party was shit). There I met this chick and to make a long story short (to annoy my sister who as she is reading this is saying: ”come on I want the whole story!) I came home twenty minutes before I was supposed to be at work.. BUT we didn’t do anything...okay okay so we did do SOMETHING...but no hot sweaty monkey lovin’.
And that was the same girl I met yesterday as well.

So as I was ummm...”spending time” with her I didn’t really have time to look for that little blond chick. But don’t worry, I’ll find her cute little ass someday when I don’t have someone elses tongue in my mouth. And then WHAMMO, I’ll pounce like a tiger...or at the very least go up to her and nervously say: ”hi”. And she’ll say ”hi” and her boyfriend will show up looking all pissed or something.

But you probably want to hear about the chick I did meet. Well, she was Finnish so I got to practice some Finnish (I love picking up Finnish chicks as it is a great way to practice my ..umm..oral skills :p ), short brunette, maybe not the slimmest of the bunch (shut up! She wasn’t THAT big) but she had humongous...”eyes”. I’m such a sucker for big...eyes. And you know what? I FINALLY managed to get a chick to buy me a drink..but to be honest I didn’t even ask, she just asked if I was drinking coke as usual and she got me one. SCORE!

And how did it all turn out? Well, she asked me for a ride home, I said sure.
What?
You can’t ask me that!

A gentleman never tells ;)

6 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    A gentleman, hahaa.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    My brother can back me up on that...or my main man martin. Come on guys, back me up here!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    COME ON DUDES!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I laughed because I really think that you are one...

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    "COME ON DUDES!"

    ... Hmm? Oh, yes. He's a real angel.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    She wasn't a fat f**k! Just a bit...fluffy around the edges. But hey, who wants a skeleton chick anyway? Not me. It's a lot better that chicks have a bit "cushion for the pushin'"... Plus, chicks with no extra fat on them tend to have small...eyes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home