Gone Clubbing

Friday, March 10, 2006

Mr and Mrs Kong

Yesterday I came to the conclusion that my brother could or maybe even should become an artist. He’s got that whole ”somewhat depressed and deep in thought”-thing going on. I don’t mean he should become like Michael Jackson or anything (but if he does I will be right there supporting him…ready to take some of his money).

But he’s never really been into painting or sculpting so he has to become a writer/musician…person. Maybe my brother is a genious! He has a very easy time saying that something is stupid, which is basically what geniouses do.

Me, on the other hand, have no ambitions for greatness or becoming a genious. I embrace mediocracy. I want to express my individuality within the confines of what everyone else is doing. Okay, maybe I want to be a bit better. I want to stand out just a bit but not enough so that people will think ”man, he stands out”. No, I want to stand out just enough so that there will be an air of mystery about me….Basically so that chicks will become all hot and bothered. But apart from that I think being like everyone else is cool. Individuality is overrated anyway.

In other new, I just found out that I have managed to score tickets to the party of the year, Pampas Nationaldag (Pampas’ Independence Day). That’ll be one hell of a week. Party on!

Oh, and be sure to be on the lookout for my soon-to-be-released single ”Mr and Mrs Kong”. Only available online…or if you ask me nicely I can make you a copy.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Jacke said…

    The main difference between me and Michael Jackson is that I like girls :D

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I don't believe that Michael Jackson is a pedophile.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Regretfully the song mr and mrs Kong will not be released online as previously stated as it is...ummm... bordering on copyright infringement.

    But have no fear! it will be available as an ultra limited release...and for the dummies out there that means that I will only play it to like...five people...ever...ha ha ha!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home