Gone Clubbing

Friday, April 21, 2006

Depression over

I have for a number of months been under the impression that I am picky when it comes to girls I consider ”girlfriend material”. However, I have never really taken the time to sit down and try to figure out exactly what it is I want. You know, sort of like writing a list for Santa Clause. So here we go.

1. I must be able to trust her
2. She must be honest
S3. he must respect me
These three are really a combined number one. Without trust, honesty and respect I cannot see ANY relationship working out. This is non-negotiable, 100% requirements. Of course this is a two-way street as well. The same standards apply to me.

The following are in no particular order of importance.

4 She should be confident
5 She should feel comfortable with her body (that means she shouldn’t have a fucked up body image)
6 She should work out regularly and keep fit even when she is in a relationship
7 She should BE fit (I won’t jump into a relationship with a fat disgusting slob who has just started working out regularly)
8 She should be kind
9 She should be caring
10 She should have style and care about her apperance (that way she can also help me pick out clothes and stuff)
11 She should have a similar sick sense of humour that I have
12 She should have seen a tractor (if she hasn’t she probably doesn’t understand where I come from as I grew up in the countryside)
13 She should love her family
14 She should have at least a couple of really good girlfriends
15 She should be affectionate
16 She should accept me for who I am
17 She should be intelligent (doesn’t have to be MENSA-caliber but at least be able to put 2 and 2 together)
18 She should have a pretty face
19 She should have been faithful in her previous relationships (no cheaters please)
20 She should have a positive, laid back attitude (no bitching about everything and thinking everything is crap, please)
21 She should be a lady in the street
22 ..but a freak in the bed
23 Practically a nymphomaniac (she has to be to keep up with me)
24 Have boobs (preferably C or large B’s please, absolutely no ”fried eggs”)
25 Be no younger than 4 years younger than me

Okay so that was 25 things off the top of my head. These are things I actively look for.
In addition to these it would be nice if
- she likes ”hair metal” (particularly Bon Jovi)
- she likes rollerblading and can keep up when I go out (which means it’s a workout and not a walk in the park kind of thing)
- she is blond (I like blonds)
- has long hair

In other news, I think I am over my minor depression from last weekend. Thanks to Rehanna and jacking off a lot I have finally cum to my senses. I figure what if there is a chick out on saturday that has/is all these things and I don’t meet her because I’m at home playing San Andreas.

On second thought, maybe that wouldn’t be so bad...San Andreas is a kickass game.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    It is relly good that you wrote down that list. Because of what you wrote before, I just got the impression that a doll would suit you perfectly.

    Since no real girl is perfect.

    But I haven't met anybody who had found his/her partner in a long term relationship from a bar/club.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I don't know if my sense on humor matches. I don't know you.

    I
    - don't work out (though I love dance classes and will continue dancing when I find a nice place they teach it)
    - am not a nympho
    - don't have big enough boobs
    - am not right age
    - have yet very long hair (though I'm growing it)
    - am not a blond (natural's are few, I was a blond child - now my hair is kinda grey)
    - don't like the same music that you do
    - don't like to run past nature's beauty

    I think that these thing are quite trivial.

    Don't you like a girlfriend candidate have the same religious/philosophical views on life that you do?

    I just couldn't do all the things that you want (fysical things) if I wanted to study and have a career of my own, and clean up. And grow as a person..

    You wrote that those things you listed where

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    25 things off the top of your head

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Mike Stewart said…

    Jacking off has been helping me "cum" to my senses all my life! Cheers to all in Finland!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    "...Don't you like a girlfriend candidate have the same religious/philosophical views on life that you do? ..."

    Well, I am not very religious actually. But one of my requirements (if you can call it that) was that she'd have the same easy going positive attitude I have (that's sort of like a philosophy on life).

    And working out is a big part of my life. It's my lifestyle, my "philosophy" if you will.

    Now I'm not saying that ALL those things are requirements. I can (and have in the past) compromise on a couple of them (all except the top three).

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    Don't you support any political ideas?

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Well, only one really; I consider it very important to preserve the Finnish society as bilingual. It's the only political issue i give a rats ass about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home