Gone Clubbing

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Weekend report

Well, a few days ago I got an invitation to a party my ex was having. In the invitation was mentioned that guests were allowed to "bring a friend" if they wanted to. So naturally I decided to accept and mention that I was "bringing a friend". The idea was that she would think I was bringing some new chick and have her obsess and wonder over that for a couple of days. I'm so evil.

Of course, I brought Martin and I *think* I detected a hint of relief in her voice when she noticed it was him.

Of course, since there was drinks and food, Martin got busy quite early on and by the time we got to the bar he was wasted beyond return. As we were walking out my ex told him to not shout because of the neighbours. Naturally he started shouting and crashed into the door as we were exiting the building.

When we got to the bar Martin ordered more beer and we sat down on a zebra striped couch. After a while I went to the bathroom and when I got back two other dudes were sitting at the same table, smoking and talking to my mate. It was a bizarre experience.

One of the guys was blond and pretty wasted. His friend had dark hair and seemed to be more sober. The bizarre part was that they were Finnish. It was almost like meeting the Finnish version of ourselves. Martin was happily engaging in conversation with both of them before they went off somewhere. however, I don't know if they understood what he was saying as Martin does not have the best grasp of the second language.

Later on, Martin's sister and her boyfriend showed up, as well as Marcus' little sis' and her boyfriend. It was right about then I noticed a chick with the amazing....eyes. I decided to try to hit on her later during the evening. but for the moment I had to attend to other things. Where was Martin?

I went off looking for him and found my ex and her friends at the bar. They said that I should take care of Martin as he had just had a shot of absinth; not a shot that is very conducive to sobering up.

Anyway, I later found him on the dance floor and he seemed to be quite allright. Later when a couple of other friends showed up and he started hanging out with them I knew he would be okay and not crash in a chair or get in a fight or anything. Now where was the chick with the big ...eyes?

I found her dancing on stage with her friend. I tried to get some eye contact going but I was pretty unsuccessful at it...However, later on I noticed her on the dance floor so I manouvered closer and started dancing with her a bit. Then she started rubbing her ass against me and...umm...stuff. Heck, she even put my hand on her boob and I thought it was going to be a sure thing.

Then like a lightning bolt from a clear sky she says that she and her friend are going to the bathroom and they disappear. I saw her again a few times after that but she wouldn't even make eye contact with me. What the f**k is that about?!

But I chose to look at the bright side; I had singled out a chick and moved in instead of working according to my usual modus operandi of singling out the ones who are looking for something for the night and moving in on those. Her behaviour perplexed me though.

So I came to the conclusion that she was/is an attention whore, fried my eggs and went to bed, after having said good night to the one eyed beast of course.

Now, had my ex seen me with this chick she would have had a field day with it. I studied her for a while before making the decision whether to move in or not. Martin's sister's boyfriend thought she was fat and I admit that she did have some extra junk in the trunk but apparently that does not bother me that much...as long as they have nice eyes that is.

Martin was MIA during most of the night and I am not sure how much he remembers so his adventures will remain a mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home