Gone Clubbing

Friday, May 05, 2006

the rating scale

There are basically three kinds of women; the fuckables, the unfuckables and the datables. The unfuckables-category is self-explanatory, it consists of chicks I would not make mad, sweaty monkey love with, basically fatties and uggos…and old chicks…and transvestites (note though that a transvestite can accidentally be rated as a fuckable in some instances). The other two categories are a bit trickier.

The fuckables are those I would consider making the beast with two backs with. They can be chicks with bad personalities, have some sort of flaw in their apparence (a bit too much flab in some places) or they could be datables that have been demoted to fuckables.

Datables are the highest tier of them all. This is the potential girlfriend-category. They have style, character and are hot enough. They are chicks I would consider going on a date with to get to know them better. However, a datable can be demoted to fuckable if there is something in her personality or behaviour that makes her not girlfriend material.

Within the latter two groups there is an internal ranking scale from one to ten. For example, you can have a 8 fuckable or an 8 datable (which from hereon shall be called 8F and 8D respectively). The 8F is basically a ranking of the physical characteristics while the 8D also includes personality characteristics. If I see a hot chick on town I can rate her as 9F but without talking to her and getting to know her better she cannot move up to the D-category.

Enough about that. If you would like to learn more about this system you can order charts and full length explanations for only 19,90 Euros. Why the lengthy explanation? So you’ll better understand this story.

During my lunch break today I saw a chick who actually smiled at me when I walked past her. Chicks on the street usually don’t do that. Hell, even in night clubs they rarely smile at you, just sort of glance at you a bit longer than normal. So I basically interpreted this as ”I want to sit on your face”.

So what was the problem? Why didn’t i go talk to her. Okay, for one I was in a hurry BUT the main reason was that she was a 4F…borderline 5…which is really low even on the F-scale. She was dressed really nice though and had her hair done. She was all fixed up, which I really appreciate. So maybe that skewed the rating a bit in her favour.

Now if she lost …oh say…10-15 kg’s…She would rate very high. What? Me? Shallow you say? Sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home