Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Parties o'hoy

Oh joy, the planned ”excersise afternoon” from work has been cancelled due to the unstable weather we are having. That means I don’t have to find a bike, ride the bike to work and get the car to go to a meeting I’m attending tomorrow.

It’s interesting however that it will be cancelled due to weather. It’s so typical these days isn’t it? Oh buhuu, a little rain and cold, we can’t excersise, let’s sit at home and watch tv instead...oh buhuu, I’m so fat and smelly, why can’t I be skinny, buhuu.

Anyway, word on the street is that Fontana will be doing some renovation work this summer. It will be interesting to see if the pendulum swings back in their favour after that. I’m not sure exactly what they are going to do though. I overheard the manager talking to some people about it last saturday though so I’m sure it’s going down eventually.

Speaking of Fontana, the upcoming weekend is graduation day for schools, which means there will be loads of young hot chicks out. I hear that Fontana has traditionally allowed graduates free entry. That means the graduates will most likely flock there. However, it will also probably mean a higher entrance fee for the rest of us poor losers.

I will have to consult with the main man Martin about where we should go. I take it he’s joining this weekend.

In other news, there will probably be a lot of parties these upcoming weeks as my sister is hosting a moving in party, martin will probably have his party and Ove and Marcus *should* be planning their respective parties as well. I love parties...maybe even more than I love underage jail bait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home