Gone Clubbing

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Solo weekend

Well, I went out solo last night. Macko sent a message saying that he was at O'Malleys with his girlfriend and asked me where I was. At that time however, I was still in my apartment because I saw no reason in going early.

I went to Fontana first. Mostly because I've had most flow there in the past but I also wanted to check the place out and see if my suspicions have been correct. They have. Fontana is dead.

Well, not really dead since there were still a lot of horny guys there on the dance floor but the difference now is that the horny guys get there at 1 and there are no girls in sight. Okay there were a couple of them but they were hanging at the bar or sitting on the couches in the corners or something. Still, the situation has vastly changed from last winter when the dance floor was packed with women. Really, there is little point in going to Fontana anymore if you are lookin' for some action.

So I went over to Royal night at around 1:30. The place was packed. Excellent. I found my mate Ove and his woman standing around but then I went off looking for chicks and found a Finnish speaking girl with enormous eyes...not the one I've mentioned in the last two posts though. I've been hanging around with her on a couple of occasions. She is very nice and all but I've come to the conclusion that it is very hard to speak Finnish on *that* level; beyond small talk and "what did you do today" things. There needs to be more than just communication...there must be a connection...Damn that was deep...I should be on Dr Phil...hell, I should have my own show. I would repeat that same line over and over again.

So yeah, nothing else really went down.
Still no clarity about the trip...but I do have a feeling that I would like to get the fuck out of town for a little while...explore greener pastures without the hassle of dealing with women I already know :p

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Well, the party was postponed until sunday and since there was Formula on tv I let them do it themselves...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home