Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm thinking of stripping

There is a ”local” web page (I say local because it is about the nightlife and events in Vaasa…but can anything be local on the internet?) that has this ”girl of the month”-section..You know, where skimpily clad girls pose seductively, that sort of thing. Well, there has been requests from the female public (I suppose) that there would also be a ”guy of the month”, for equality’s sake. The problem is that there are few willing volunteers because apparently Finnish guys are deathly afraid of being perceived as a gay-pretty-boy or something. I, on the other hand, am considering it actually.

I could say that I would do it for laughs, as a joke or that I think it would be an interesting experience. I would also be lying through my teeth. The real reason I’d do it is because I’m a shallow, exhibitionistic SOB and I’d hope that it would help me pick up chicks. Actually, I’d hope that the chicks would come to *me* so I wouldn’t have to work as hard. I’m also very lazy by the way.

So why wouldn’t I do it?
Well, I am not exactly sure I’m enough of a ”pretty boy” for something like that. Would people really want to look at my ugly mug in that context? I also don’t think I am in good enough shape to do it…yet. I would like to be a bit…”tighter” first. However, I know exactly how to remedy that.

Then there is the fact that I’m pale as a ghost, but that would be taken care of with one of those spray tans my sister introduced me to a year ago.

The third reason NOT to do it is that people would think I’m ridiculous and silly or arrogant. The fourth reason is related to the third, being that guys would think I think I’m ”all that” and try to beat me up.

The third reason isn’t really that bad because I have a feeling I already come accross as somewhat of a nutter anyway, and I’m okay with that. Water off my back really.

I’ll give it some thought over a few days.
All hail superficiality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home