Gone Clubbing

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Graduation day

So yesterday was graduation day for a lot of people, but not me. Me and martin had decided we would go to Fontana and check out the fresh graduates. Boy o boy were there women there. But before we went I went over to martins new crib and checked it out. It was quite nice albeit a bit empty right now. It will soon become the temple of the physical manifestation of love...hopefully.

So we head over to Fontana quite early. We get there around 11 and there is already a bit of a line but we get in within five minutes. It is still pretty slow but things pick up quite rapidly. I meet my ex girlfriend's ex-colleague's ex-girlfriend (try figuring that one out) as well as a finnish chick I had a half-fling with a few years back. I notice that it is not as difficult speaking Finnish as it usually is...or has been...Which means I don't have to think as much before replying.

Anyway, after a while we head out on the killing floor and shake it up a bit. It is right about then I catch the eye of a blond chick who three seconds later attacks me. Turns out she is from the southern part of Finland, right about where my mother was born so that was pretty funny.
Me and martin go off somewhere because I find it too early to concentrate on one girl.

I must say I had quite a few things going on last night with a number of chicks. I counted at least four. Well back to that blond chick.

We meet up later again and martin is unfortunately left on his own while I ...umm... communicate with the blond. I can only hope that he got something out of it. I remember when I went out on my own it really forced me to be more social.

As me and the blond are talking she mentions that she comes from Borgå so naturally I assume that she is in town just visiting. Turns out she lives with her ex boyfriend but is moving out in a month. Aaanyway, long story short, it turns out we are neighbours. She lives in the house accross the street from my house. How weird is that?

As the night progresses she goes on about how she has just recently broken up and her byfriend is constantly checking up on her etc etc just being a controlling a-hole and stuff. As she is pretty drunk I decide to take it upon me to see to it that she gets home safely. She is somewhat hesitant to get in my car because obviously I must be drunk *rolls eyes*.

Well, she did get home safely. I watched her from my balcony as she entered the building.

In other news, I also met my ex girlfriend's little sister who is only 17 who had gotten in at Fontana.

Next week there is my sister's party. So let's hope it will be a good one.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    I hear you man!..I've been there myself. Remember that chick at ..New Years who flirted with both of us and stuff...and later her boyfriend went crazy and started choking her and stuff..After that I've met at least five chicks who've had boyfriends..Seems to me that the chicks with bf's flirt more overtly then chicks without.

    Yes, this summer will be party-town USA...except that we don't live in the US...but it sounds cooler than Party town Finland.

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Yeah you did and I would have to agree. If there is no risk involved it’s a lot easier to take a gamble...Sort of like chatting up a fat, ugly chick; there is nothing to it because you don’t really care whether you win or lose.

    ”..boyfiends..”
    Freudian slip? :p

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    “…fiend
    n 1: a cruel wicked and inhuman person [syn: monster, devil,
    demon, ogre]
    2: one of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian
    belief [syn: devil, demon, daemon, daimon]
    3: a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)
    [syn: fanatic]…"
    source: dict.die.net

    So a boyfiend would be...an ogre-like boy :p
    Only joking...I like mr Kong...but not in a gay way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home