Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Random thursday ramblings

Tonight I had a strange dream. Well, actually it wasn’t all that strange. I dreamt that my sister and her boyfriend were getting engaged and were throwing this gigantic bash at his parents’ house. They were already planning the wedding and everything.

The weird part about it was that the best man was Zakk Wylde. For those of you who don’t know who that is I can tell you that he is the front man for Damage Plan and guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne. Because he was there there were a slew of other celebrities as well; Kelly Osbourne, Dimebag Darrell (late guitarist for Pantera) and two blond, enormous biker twins that apparently were very famous.

When we got there I naturally wanted to go inside but my sister’s boyfriend’s mother was cleaning the house and didn’t want to let anyone in. I finally squeezed through a crack and got in. My brother was already inside because he is much skinnier than I so he had gotten in with no trouble.

Then the mother noticed we were inside and made sure no one else got in by putting a bed infront of the door. She had also removed every single piece of furniture and was scrubbing the floor until you could literally see yourself in it.

Then all of a sudden I’m outside again talking to my sister who explains that when they first started seeing each other they had no plans of it getting serious since they had both pretty much decided to do other things in life before getting married. My sister was going to go abroad and work and her boyfriend was going to buy a motorcycle and focus on his gardening.

------------------------

I can report that I’ve changed moisturiser. I decided to try the new Nivea cooling and refreshing...or something. At first I was skeptical because ”cooling effect” usually means that there is alcohol in it, which dries out the skin. However, after using it for a few days I am sold. There is a noticable difference in my skin; it feels smoother and indeed refreshed. In fact, I had a bit left of my original moisturiser but since getting the new one I have stopped using it. The new one is a bit more expensive though.

------------------------
What is up with all the fake Louis Vuitton bags I’ve been spotting? It seems like the new ”in thing” is having a fake LV-bag. How do I know they are fake? Well, freakin’ fifteen year olds have them...to the beach! I’ve also spotted a few at the local clubs. In my opinion, no one in their right mind is going to shell out six G’s for a bag and then take it to the beach and have it sitting on the sand or taking it to a smokey club where someone can spill drinks on (or in) it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I've seen people with D&G wallets and handbags..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home