Gone Clubbing

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Juhannus-weekend

I went to the gym early on friday...well, early for me anyway..it was about 11 AM. I had to go shopping for the "party" later. We were going to my friend ove's chick's summer cottage.
Me and martin met up later in the afternoon and drove over there. The others had been there for a day already but me and martin didn't really want to sit there for that long. Besides, I would have missed two workouts and in retrospect I am certainly glad I didn't because the party wasn't much to write home about.

Basically we sat around talking smack. Then we played pictionary and some strange game where you throw pieces of wood at other pieces of wood and score points accordingly.

Previously I have been under the impression that ove's girlfriend doesn't really like us but after this weekend I just figure she isn't that social. She was extremely quiet the whole time. When she said something it was in a very low voice and most of it was directed at ove. Then again, it could also be that she can't really keep up with our bathroom humour and sex talk. For instance, me and martin were discussing whether or not a certain carrot was thicker than our penises or not. For the record I maintained that my penis was bigger than the carrot. Martin was not as sure about it until we did the "toilet roll test".

In the toilet roll test you stick the object into a roll of toilet paper. Since most guys have tried sticking their weiners into one of those you can thereby determine whether the girth of the object is greater, smaller or about equal in size to your member. As the carrot slid in pretty easily and fit snuggly we concluded that it was in fact smaller than our wangs...at least mine.
Oh, and those who say they haven't tried sticking their schlong in one of those-are lying!

Then we ate some grilled meat, sausage and stuff, some had a few beers and then we went to bed. In the morning we packed up and left. It was really nothing we couldn't have done right in there in vasa.

On saturday me and martin headed out to Sandö to check out the inofficial riehaan-meeting. There were a handful of people scattered over the island. There wasn't really anything going on so we sat in the sun for a while and then headed over to the boardwalk.

There we met C, A-Sof and Zabbe so we joined them and had some crackers and snacks before we all headed over to Oliver's Inn. Not a lot of people there but not completely empty either. At about 1:30 me and martin headed over to Superstereo but when we got in the door we saw that the place was empty so we decided to head over to Fontana instead. We talked to the doorman who said that there were about 200 people there so we decided to go inside after having a smoke...well, martin had a smoke while I was swatting away mosquitoes.

It was surprisingly many people there. The whole place wasn't open but it was still a bit more than last weekend. BUT there were still a lot of dudes there and not enough women. Something has definately happened to Fontana because the place is dying and if they don't do something fast to resurrect it...huh huh...I said "erect"...huh huh...

Well, anyhoo, as the last dance played we headed home. I watched mtv's dismissed for a while, ate eggs and went to sleep. An okay weekend, nothing spectacular but could have been a helluvalot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home