Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Make or break

This upcoming weekend will be very interesting. Fontana has its Grand Re-Opening Party, while Superstereo has a VIP bash. The thing is fontana also has one of those. Given the fact that the last couple of weeks pretty much have proven that there aren't enough clubbers to go around during the summer it will be an epic battle (I'm trying to be poetic here...just go with me).

In my opinion, Fontana is facing a make or break situation. The place hasn't really been full since april, with the exception of graduation day. Royal Night has successfully managed to become king of the clubs once again in Vasa and a lot of people who went to Fontana before are now heading for Royal on their night out. If Fontana cannot manage to attract customers this saturday it will probably remain half empty until September, when schools start.

On top of that, one can suspect that several VIP:ers to Superstereo also have the Gold card to Fontana, so it will be interesting to see if they will stay at one place or if they will move from one to the other. If they do I wonder where they will go last.

Personally, my money is on Fontana but given the situation this spring it's really a toss up. The odds are probably 52-48% in Fontanas favour. i will myself be going to Fontana and hope that I bet my 5 euros on the right horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home