Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Daffyd

I’m starting to think I’m a bit narcissistic. Previously I have made a re-make of Mona Lisa with my face inserted (it has gotten rave reviews too, like ”disturbing” and ”you really need to get a girlfriend”). I have now managed to make an Andy Warhol-inspired print of myself. I am very happy with both artworks but I do wonder if people will think it is weird that I have pictures of me hanging around in my apartment. It *is* a bit self centered isn’t it? But the pictures are sooo pretty.

Another pretty thing is my new Little Britain Daffyd doll I got from my cousin. It’s hilarious.

There is one more thing I’d eventually like to make in Photoshop though; a cartoon-version of me, sort of like the pics they have of characters in Vice City and San Andreas. Those look cool. However, it appears that photos are a bit too detailed for the effect to be satisfactory. I guess one would have to edit the photos a lot before it would look anything like what I have in mind.

Anyway, a bit more about the trip.
I thought it was pretty fun to observe the behaviour of our two couples, especially jens and carolina. Carolina has a tendency to, in typical girl-manner, give little hints and ask questions instead of saying right away what she wants. However, one day someone was smelling like sweat in the room. Jens said that it was probably him. Later on we discovered that it was because of his way of spraying deodorant. He sprays a very small amount and most of it misses the arm pit. So naturally Carolina wanted to show him how to properly apply it. That was pretty funny. *Whip!*I should have taken a picture of that…I wonder if I did…I can’t remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home