Gone Clubbing

Sunday, August 06, 2006

weekend

And yet once again the weekend is over and another week of utter dispear is ahead of us until we can once again bask in the glory of two days of complete debauchery. It has been a good one I must say.

I had worked out every day of the week so I could take friday afternoon off and go to the beach to catch some of the last rays of the summer. Unfortunately it got cloudy but at least it wasn’t so damned hot. I don’t know why I mentioned that since nothing really happened. Oh well…if not anything else I wasted a good five seconds of your life.

Saturday then.
I woke up at around nine from hearing the cat outside, wanting to get in. So I let her in and went back to sleep. Then I heard another weird noise coming from the kitchen. I wondered what the hell was up since the cat was lying on the floor next to my bed. Turns out it was my brother who had gotten up at the ungodly hour of 11 o’clock. By that time it was too hot to sleep so I had to get up myself. After a while our parents came home from their trip.

I decided that I’d go to the beach since it was shit hot. I phoned Martin and asked if he wanted to join me, which he also did, after getting up and eating breakfast. We were there by…two? I think it was around two. Anyway, the beach was quite full, which was surprising since there hasn’t been a lot of people there the last few days. Then again it was one of the hottest days of the summer. However, after a while you could notice that a lt started going home. So did we after two and a half hours of tanning.

I went and bought some food, went home and ate and decided that I was best off staying in town and waiting for the evening as we had planned on going to Strampen for a few cold ones. So I went to bed and had a bit of a rest. At 8:30 I get a message from Marcus saying that we should get our asses over there because there are chicks there, especially a blond at the table next to them who was apparently ”waiting for me”, which is code for ”have no clue whatsoever who I am but marcus and kia would find it fun if I went over there and talked to her since they pionted her out”. Martin had gotten the same message. So we hauled ass and a mere two hours later we arrived. At that point we both had basically slept all day. Very rewarding.

We sat there and talked smack for a few hours and later moved on towards the night club scene. Outside of fontana we contemplated going to Giggling Marlin but since Martin doesn’t speak a word of Finnish we figured our best bet was Fontana as there are a bit more Swedish speakers there. Plus, it seems that their popularity has been increasing after the renovation so it was a good bet that there would be lots of people there.

Nothing really groundbreaking happened, the usual stuff actually; danced, drank and were all marry. I saw at least two chicks I could have boned but because of my picky nature I decided to let it go. At three thirty me and martin went home alone…but not after stopping and getting a burger for martin.

On sunday we had planned to go to Storsand so we did. We had planned on going at 12 and started at 1:30. Kias sister and her boyfriend also joined us…which is why it took so long for them to get their asses in gear I think. Anyway, fun at the beach, played volleyball, went in the ocean, froze my toes off… It was cold as fuck in the water. I’ve never been there before when it has been that cold. It wouldn’t have been so bad but the water near the bottom was freezing. Maybe I’m a pussy but I couldn’t stand it for very many minutes so I got up.

After getting home I watched formula one, which I had taped. Good thing too because it was the best race of the season so far. I tink I will leave it at.
Back to town, watched tv and went to sleep and here I am. On thursday there is the Night of the Arts so there will be party once more..hurraah.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    "At three thirty me and martin went home alone… but not after stopping and getting a burger for martin."

    So... you went home alone before stopping for burgers? Wouldn't it have saved you a trip to get the burgers first? :P

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    No...it actually says "not BEFORE getting a burger...".
    It's you who are reading it wrong. Yes it is. *nods*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home