Gone Clubbing

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things I hate

I hate getting up in the mornings. Anything before 11 is too early for me. I am not and have never been, a morning person. Sometimes I get up early anyway but it is not something that comes easily. Do people actually get up at 7 AM every morning to go to work for the rest of their lives? That to me sounds insane. I suppose that’s what scares me the most about growing up and becoming a responsible adult; having to get up early every god damn day. Oh well, there is always the weekends I suppose.

There are two songs I hate right now; that song by Nick Lachey where he whimpers on about how Jessica left him and ”you can have the rest of me”, and Rihanna’s sappy single called Unfaithful.
I hate the first one because I see it as some guy whining about his bitch leaving and at the same time asking his fans if anyone still wants him.

I can see it now; some 14 year old fat chick who’s got a crush on him sits in her bedroom listening to the song and yells out: ”I’ll take the rest of you! Jessica is a dumb bitch who never deserved you”. It’s a whimpy song from a guy who needs to grow some balls and deal with shit the manly way; by getting wasted and banging the first hot chick that lands in his lap.

I hate Rihanna’s song becuase she sings about banging some other dude on the side and how she hates it and doesn’t want to do it anymore and how she doesn’t want to be a ”murderer”. It’s all bullshit! If she didn’t want his cock in her she should just end it…period. None of this whining.
Still, she’s easy on the eye that chick. If it were me she was romping I wouldn’t mind the song so much.

I guess what bothers me about both of those songs is that I hear a lot of bitching and whining about how sad and pathetic their situation is but I don’t see any action or attempt at improving it. If you can’t be bothered to actually do something about your situation then it obviously isn’t all that bad so shut the fuck up.

In other news.
I have bought a birthday prezzy for my brother. I’m not sure if I’m going home on wednesday next week so he (that’s YOU…yeah, YOU *points at jacke*) needs only to decide if he wants to get it a few days early or a few days late.

I bought two dvd’s this week; a war movie about the first world war, seemed really interesting and I haven’t seen a lot of movies about ww1, and the first season of Little Britain. They were both on sale so I got them for a total of 14 Euros. I’m especially looking forward to watching a couple of Little Britain episodes this weekend. After I’m done I suppose I could lend it to someone who wants to watch a movie or something…*hint, hint*, *nudge, nudge* (slaps sister in the forehead…that’s YOU…and mr Kimono). If you want you can borrow the ww1 movie too.

I saw this hot chick yesterday when I was tanning at Sandö. Actually, it’s not so much tanning anymore as it is maintenance of the existing tan. Seems like the majority of people feel that they now have a good enough tan since there is significantly less people there now than it has been previously during the summer. Anyway, back to the chick…

She was a bit too thin for my tastes (too small boobs), but she was fit, blond and had legs that went up to here *gestures with hand*. I’m not a leg man but this chick was smokin’ hot, especially when she left and put on her jeans. And later on, she came to the gym too! *Drool*

7 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    A few days late would probably be best. We were thinking of the party also for the following weekend, so better to have it all at once.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Party? Will there be a party? Oh well, either way is fine by me.

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    Well, with the cake and shit. Can't have a cake without a party, right?

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    What cake? I have seen no cake...

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    Jonas is a whiner

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Well, so are you.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    She started it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home