Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

damn shame

Last night I had a dream that I was going to jail for being a pedophile. Actually, what happened was that I knew this guy that was one so I had put a tracker on him by using the internet (you can do that you know). I had then gone to his hideout, which was a bathroom in an abandoned factory building. I got in, sat in the stall next to his and called the police. Unfortunately, when they got there they used a gigantic blow-machine and huffed and puffed and blew down the walls of everything, my stall included, so naturally they thought I was a pedophile too.

Strangely enough I was remarkibly calm about going to jail. I wasn’t at all afraid of getting to be the wife of some guy named Bubba. Maybe it was because I knew I was innocent. I wonder if the dream means anything...

----------------------

Is plad coming back into style?
I’ve recently noticed that stores are stocking up on plad shirts. I’ve also seen a couple of chicks sporting the plad shirt with denim skirt-look. It’s not, however, the plad flannel that was popular during the early to mid 90’s but rather a thinner, cotton shirt. I’ve contemplated getting one but I think plad is a bit ”drunken barn dance”. I’ll have to look through some mags to see if I can see any ways of making it look cool.

----------------------

It’s now (almost) a year since I became single. Actually, it’s on thursday. I’m thinking about going out tonight and celebrate this glorious day. Also, I’m becoming bored of sitting at home every night, doing the same thing; eating, sleeping, gym, eating, watching tv, going to bed. I want some variation, even if it’s only the variation of getting two hours of sleep and being dead tired at work.

----------------------

I am currently on the fence about finding a girlfriend. I am basically back to ”if some awesome chick falls into my lap then sure”, but I really don’t feel like going out looking for one, which is basically a prerequisite to finding one in the first place.

-----------------------

Lately I have started wondering if women really know so much about female behaviour as they would like us men to believe. The incident I cannot get out of my mind is one at Åland this summer, when a chick with big ...ummm..eyes came over and talked to us while we were sitting on the lawn outside Rockoff. The women of our group claimed that the chick was interested in Martin but later on she said she had a boyfriend and refused to give martin a kiss because of it (as thanks for the drink and smokes she’d got).

In my experience, chicks who have boyfriends and are looking for a little action will NOT mention any boyfriends and they will certainly have no problem with giving some guy a kiss.

The second incident.
We were at Fontana a few weeks ago. I was standing at the bar getting a drink when I notice Kia dragging Martin over to a cute blond and her friend. They exchanged a few words and then went their seperate ways.
Supposedly, Kia had gone over there and told the blond chick that Martin thought she was cute.
I may not be the best at picking up chicks but that has got to be one of the most lame-ass attempts at picking someone up ever.

----------------------

Remember the blond chick I went gah-gah over in the spring sometime? Back then she was a 10 in my book, or at the very least a strong 9.5. I saw her again last weekend, after not seeing her all summer. It seems that she’s gained quiet a bit of weight and she has this weird huge hairdo like something from an 80’s Poison video. She used to be a ten but since she’s stuffed her face with burgers she has now dropped to an 8+.
Extremely unfortunate.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    The åland chick; I still say it’s pretty odd. IF she indeed was interested, what was she to gain by refusing to kiss you? If a girl with a boyfriend wants a little action she will not play hard to get (because she hasn’t got time). She had nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing that.

    If a chick sees that a guy has lots of chicks hanging around him he automatically becomes more attractive. Chicks are competitive. I think we can all agree that those two statements pretty much hold water. Taking those two facts into consideration; at the very moment you asked for a kiss she had a golden opportunity to crush the opposition in one swift move. She didn’t take that chance.

    And to that chick at Fontana. What Kia did was what we “in the business” refer to as a “cold approach”, i.e no eye contact or any signs whatsoever that the chick was interested. Correct?
    Anyone who’s been “in the field” for any amount of time knows that such approaches rarely amount to anything.

    Anyone can do random cold approaches. Anyone can play a numbers game. If you approach enough chicks someone is bound to say yes eventually. My point is; if women are more in tune with what other women want/feel/etc they wouldn’t have to resort to such. If Kia, as a woman, does have such great knowledge, why did she use a technique so embarrasingly common to MEN?

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    “…Usually fat/ugly bitches has the most retarded pick up "ticks" you've seen…”
    They sure do. On many levels, I think they are even worse than guys.

    “…Oh, and Kia falls under the category of women that don't have to do anything to get a guy…”
    A-fuckin’-men to that! I was out last Wednesday and happened to run into her and her posse at Hullu pullo (your sister was there too by the way) and let me tell ya, men flocked to them like hyenas to a dead cow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home