Gone Clubbing

Monday, August 21, 2006

third blog of the day

Wow..three blogs in one day..Must be some kind of record or something.
Anyway, I did ask that chick out…the one I met Saturday night..the cool one.
Turns out she has been single for only a few days. On top of that, she has been living with the guy so I am guessing it was pretty serious and long-term.

So I’m dropping it.
Not interested in being the rebound guy. Besides, she is bound to be pretty messed up. Her bf cheated on her you see.

*Phew*
Glad that’s over with!Next please!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I didn't have the energy to read your rant.

    The thing is that I wrote two lines and you wrote thirty.

    You don't know what we discussed.
    So mind your own business.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    And who told you that it was me who started the conversation? Started asking questions?

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Ooh, touchy today.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I'm replying to his comments on my blog.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Jacke said…

    (And this supports my hypothesis that such a practice can become incredibly confusing. Personally, I've always been of the opinion that blogs should be treated more like forums instead of like e-mail, with each post being its own thread and all comments and replies to comments should be attached to that post.)

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Yep, that's pretty much the way I see it too. Blogs are not chat rooms or something. But whaddyagonnado?

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    I do it my way. Still!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home