Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The king has landed

The Swedish king and queen are visiting our town today. Personally, I don’t give a flying fuck about the visit. If they brought their hot daughter it would be a whole other matter but watching some old dude and his wife isn’t my idea of a fun time. Yeah, he’s been on tv or whatever but I won’t be able to talk to him or take a photo of him and me (if I could do that it would be cool) so I say: fuck it.

The old ladies at work though, have gotten their panties ina wad over the visit. One of them went to the airport with a camera this morning and now they are away again to catch a glimpse of his royal highass.
----------------------
I spent some time worrying about my blood pressure last night. If I could figure out how to lower it I wouldn’t see it as a problem but every single recommendation for things to do are already things I have been doing for years.
1. Decrease alcohol consumption. I don’t drink and haven’t for over five years.
2. Don’t smoke. I have never had a cigarette in my life.
3. Decrease weight (if overweight). My weight is normal
4. Consume a low fat diet. I already do. In fact, I once calculated that my fat intake is lower than recommended.
5. More excersise. Okay, I guess I could bump it up from 4 gym visits per week but any more than 12 excersise sessions will be a hassle
6. Avoid stress. I have the least stressful job on the planet.
7. Decrease salt intake. I haven’t put any additional salt on my food for months now.

I guess I COULD decrease fat intake and pay more attention to what amount of salt there is in the food I do eat. I guess I could excersise more as well. However, the changes that I can make seem to be marginal at best.

I am pretty eager to see what the doc has to say about this later on.
In fact, I think I’ll keep a diet-log and calculate my fat intake so I’ll have numbers on black and white.


Just thought of something…what if lack of sex is the cause for my high blood pressure. Yeah, that must be it…it causes undue stress on my system.

Or maybe it’s whacking it too much…no that can’t be it…and if it is I’d rather die than quit that.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Ainu said…

    Your brain needs fat! It's made of fat.

    Those doctors! Maybe you should do one or two of those things not recommended. People are so different and funny things happen: Maybe that would work.

    Or maybe it is just bad karma that you have high blood pressure ;)

    Or does it run in the family?

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    I actually thought about the possibility of being TOO healthy. I may get too little fat or something.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home