Gone Clubbing

Sunday, September 03, 2006

En Fuego baby!

Ă…land and Vasa for me was/is night and day. It seems that summer and autumn is also a night and day thing. As soon as autumn rolled around and the schools started again I have been on fuckin' fire baby (oh and by the way, that is what "en fuego" means...it's Spanish for "on fire").

Wednesday was awesome (AND I got away richer than when I left the apartment). Last night was awesomeER! Yes, I know that is not a real word..Actually it was MORE awesomer! That is how good it was; so that I have to make up new words to describe it.

I talked to a total of...*counting* six chicks AND I met a 29 year old hot chick. On top of that I had another couple of chicks that were eyeing me but I actually didn't have time to talk to them because I was so busy with other people. I did recognise one of them from the VAMOK party last wednesday so I assume she'll be out again this wednesday. I'll put it on my list of things to do to go chat with her a bit.

Of course C was out too and according to reliable sources she was pissed that I hit on that 29 year old. Apparently she wasn't hot enough. *rolls eyes* Even if a chick looked like freakin' Jessica Alba I bet my left nut that she'd say: "you can do better". Anyway, I'm pretty much passed letting her bitchin' bother me anymore. She'll hate anyone I hit on anyway.

Jens' gf's friend who I've met a couple of times before was also out. I had planned on hitting on her lightly a bit but again, I was too busy!

Martin got pretty tired so he went home before me. Jens was fairly wasted and left early too..But he left way AFTER he had gotten a message from the government saying that he should come home.

Later during the wee hours I met Macko outside Hesburger. He had been at Oliver's Inn the entire night, dancing on stage and shit.

Just a few days to the next party now!

Oh and to answer your question, Martin; a gentleman never tells ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home