Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Black dude

I look like a heroin addict today. Yesterday I went for a blood and urine test because I’m going for a health checkup next week. I wouldn’t have gone otherwise but apparently it is standard procedure to see if the year has been detrimental to my health in any way.

Anyhoo, because they jabbed a needle the size of kongo in my arm I got a bruise so now it looks like i spend my evenings shooting heroin. I have a weird habbit of looking at the needle going into me whenever I get a vaccination or blood test. My reasoning is that if someone is going to jab me with a sharp object I will be damn sure to know what they are doing. Plus, I find it a bit fascinating to watch blood actually pouring out of me or some weird shit going into my arm. I bet if I had surgery and was able to I’d want to be awake so I could see all the stuff in me. You know, sort of like when you open up things as a kid to see how it works.
I wonder if that makes me a control freak.

In the past I have had a bit of problems with urine tests though since I have found it hard to pee on command. My solution is to plan ahead. Basically I drink lots of water the entire day so by the time I get the little cup I’m ready to explode.

----------------
As I was peeing in the little cup I notice instructions on the wall about an std-test. So I started wondering if I should go for one of those. I don’t think I have anything, I don’t have any symptoms and have always been safe but hey, you never know. I also think it would be an experience in itself. Would be kind of a downer if they found out I had HIV though.

----------------
I noticed yesterday that I was unable to comment my brother’s blog. I figured it was because he has switched to blogger beta. I’s be hatin’ on beta!

----------------

I saw the strangest thing today; a black dude on a bike, singing in an extremely high pitched voice. I wonder if they do that a lot in Africa.
------------------
I became extremely annoyed today at some fat old broad in line at the ATM-machine. She didn’t know which one of the three slots to put her card into. Yes, there are only two slots but she thought the slot from which you get the receipt was also one. It took her five times longer than everyone else to get the money. Yes, I timed it.
If you have a card-learn how to use the goddamned thing!
-----------------
Word on the street is that there will be a Halloween party, hosted by Macko and Kia sometime in February. That means I will have to get a cool costume together. It would be cool if everyone actually had some sort of costume but my guess is that it won’t happen. Jens will not be up for that, Ove will be too lazy to get something done...Macko would probably do it if pushed by kia a bit.

I’d want something cool but not too dressed up..No hats because they mess up my hair and no masks ’cause I don’t want to wear one of those the entire night.

There will also be some kind of engagement party for Mickan and Robbe pretty soon. Better start looking for gifts now.
-----------------I saw a great looking white shirt in Brothers today. It said it was real egyptian cotton AND you could fit cufflinks to it. I actually need one of those. On sale for 45 bucks. Will have to consider it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Did I say February? I meant October. Obviously you misread.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home