Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cancelled date and high blood pressure

Prologue.
Some people seem to think that I look like Charlie Sheen. I’ve heard it on numerous occasions from a number of different sources in various degrees of intoxication. Some were even sober.
--------------------
I made an appointment to get my hair cut the other day. When I got home I had an afternoon nap as usual and of course I had a nightmare about getting my hair cut. I dreamt that there was a new girl working there (which is based on reality ‘cause there IS this new girl there). My brother was going to cut his hair at the same time so we went there together. When we got there the new girl seemed extremely giggly. After a while I notice that she has cut ALL of the hair off my brother and is in the process of doing the same to me. Turned out she wasn’t employed there at all but was just a crazy chick who had seen me and wanted to see what “charlie Sheen” looked like without hair.

-------------------
Yesterday there was this late night music video battle on MTV entitled “Big mouths vs. big breasts”. One of the videos was Touch Me by Samantha Fox. As I was watching the video it hit me; I started wondering if Sam Fox is the reason for my affinity for blond, big breasted chicks. She also has that cute kind of face that both me and martin prefer.

Thinking back, one of the first pictures I jacked it too was that of Samantha Fox on the beach. I wonder what kind of relationship Martin has with ms Fox. If my theory is correct then he should also have been fascinated by her at around the age of 14.
--------------------
The Finnish blond chick, Susse, cancelled on me!
Her mother had to go to the hospital because of some kidney problems or whatever. I don’t know why I am a bit pissed about it since she DID offer a rain check for either Thursday or Friday (my choice). Okay so I know why I’m pissed. It’s because she cancelled twice.

The original date was Monday, when she went to visit her mother for the first time in the hospital. The date was rescheduled for today, which she cancelled because it was more serious than suspected. Because she has work on Wednesday the date is pushed back to the end of the week.

I’ll give her huge props for suggesting an alternative date though. That’s a big plus. Actually, had she failed to do so I probably wouldn’t have asked her out again. If a chick cancells it’s up to her to reschedule. If she won’t even do that then she can’t be that interested in the first place.
----------------------
So I went for my health check up today. Turns out my blood pressure is high. The reason for that remains a mystery. A year ago I thought it was because of too much salt in my diet so I drastically cut back on that but that didn’t seem to affect it any way or the other. Then I thought it was because I lift weights a lot but after doing some research I found out that lifting weights only causes a momentary spike in blood pressure but in the long run it is quite beneficiary.

I don’t eat junk food, work out at least 4 times a week, don’t drink, don’t smoke, body fat % is low etc. I don’t see how I can live any healthier. Well, maybe if I went to bed earlier and quit sleeping around but that probably doesn’t affect blood pressure anyway.
They recommended that I get my blood cholesterol checked but I’d be extremely surprised if that level was any higher than normal.

However, they did say that some people have a higher than normal blood pressure and since I excersise as often as I do without feeling any discomfort it might be nothing.
Fuck it. So what if it knocks off a year or two at the end of my life. The last couple of years are crappy anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home