Gone Clubbing

Friday, September 15, 2006

Jesus tea

On wednesday as I was walking back to the office from my lunch break I noticed a chick on a bike coming towards me. Naturally I checked her out, as I do with practically all women. As she got closer I noticed that she was quite attractive, a bit older I guess, probably around 30, so I kept looking. When she passed me she smiled at me. That got me thinking.

Me and Martin are truly living in our greatest days. Not too old to date 18 year olds, although that is becoming a bit dodgy, but still old enough so that the late-20’s-early 30s-crowd will think we are attractive. We have one foot planted in the 18-25 ditch and the other in the 26-35 ditch. We can have the best of both worlds!

----------------------
Today I came up with an excuse why I *have to* date younger chicks; because practically everyone my age are already attached. Sure, I guess there are some singles left but to find one that isn’t crazy, fat, has kids and is physically my type is pretty hard. So I have to hit on younger chicks...and as long as I can get away with it I probably will.
----------------------
Watched a show about the perfect penis yesterday. I had been unaware that they filmed me. Jokes aside, it wasn’t all that ground breaking. I knew practically everything they had to say. However, the part where they showed penis piercings was pretty cool..and the story about the sheep farmer who also made dildos.
------------------------
I came up with the perfect present for my cousin.
She lives in London, so she must drink lots of tea becasue that’s what they do. She also likes Jesus so how to combine those two? Jesus tea!
I got some tea from a weird Turkish shop and printed out a picture of Jesus and taped to the can. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home