Gone Clubbing

Sunday, September 17, 2006

F**king bitches!

Last night I went out to Fontana. I was expecting to see Susse there because she was going to a housewarming party in the evening, unless she was too tired from work. I did.

I noticed her on the dance floor and started making my way towards her and her friend. I thought I noticed her looking over my way but wasn't sure. Either way she rocketed off to the bathrooms with her friend in tow. I thought "no big deal, she didn't see me" but my gut instinct told me something was up.

Later on I saw her again so I went over and said hi. She looked startled and confused. After a good second or two she replied but her friend cut her off and told me "sorry, this is girls night so you can't steal my date". My brain translated that to "piss off" so I smiled and walked away.

I saw her a few times more during the evening and not once did she make any attempt at approaching me or even making eye contact. She and her friend were instead talking to a bunch of foreign-looking dudes the whole night. At the end I saw her dancing with one of them.

When I was waiting to get my jacket I saw her dragging the dude out the door, still without making eye contact. But seeing as women have far superior peripheral vision than men I am completely certain that she knew I saw her. I was two feet away from her when they passed me.

So what to think about a situation like that?
Either it was her boyfriend and she has been playing me or she dragged home a one night stand. Either way I found it to be very disrespectful. If she wasn't interested she shouldn't have gone out with me in the first fucking place. I found it very rude to ignore me and run off to the bathroom and I lost respect for her because she didn't have character enough to tell me what the deal was.

At the same time I started doubting her "excuse" that her mother was ill. Maybe that was some sort of made up story too.

We had made plans to go out on a third date next week. I was looking forward to moving the conversation into more serious territory, getting to find out what her morals are, and her thoughts about relationships and all that kind of stuff that really matters.

I guess I found out.
So I erased her number.

11 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Yeah, that's what I figured as well. Good to know at an early stage.
    Plus, I will be better able to spot this shit later on I guess.

    Strange thing is, I didn't see it coming..At all..Usually you have at least somewhat of a clue that something isn't right..And in hindsight it is even more obvious but this time, even with my 20-20 hindsight, I am completely stumped.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Aah, your words are wise and true. You are well versed in the ways of the-one-who-pees-sitting-down.
    Well, this also means that I can go to the gym anytime I want this week instead of planning that third date for some evening. Except for wednesday..then I’ll go out.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Ainu said…

    So saaaad...

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to read you blog about your own mistakes and weaknesses.

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Annikki said…

    there are none :D

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can comment on your blog again :D
    w00t!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    MY mistakes and weaknesses?
    I don't write about them because I don't dwell on them..Have I made mistakes? Sure I’ve made a shitload of them but it’s not something I obsess about.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    I was a bit surprised at my reaction to it actually. I mostly got pissed off actually.. Then the next day I saw this hot chick in leather pants and I was back to normal... I guess it comes from growing up a bit...or something

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe she noticed that Jonas is a narcissist and wisely ran away-

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Lookin' to start something are you? Didn't your mother teach you never to start something you can't finish?

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    You have to remember that this is the same chick who claimed "all women are crazy"...So I guess I'll have to take her word for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home