Gone Clubbing

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Insano the clown

Yesterday was the big halloween party. Surprisingly enough, pretty much everyone had really put some effort into it and actually dressed up. Of course there were a few exceptions...like Jens, and a few other people I don't know, but otherwise it was costumes all around. I was dresed as some sort of psychotic clown. Unfortunately, my fangs fell out pretty early. You can't really eat anything with them I noticed. But that was a small detail actually.

It took 45 minutes to apply the clown make up to my face and I wasn't completely satisfied with the results. I noticed that the paint smeared very easily and the white didn't cover up all that well. But the effect was okay since I wasn't supposed to be a "clean" clown but rather a crazy one so smeared make up was actually pretty good. I was voted top three best dressed though. The winner was a chick dressed as a big black cat.

The hosts had thought up this "funny" game where each guest was given a card and through the evening was obliged to do what it said on the card. But you couldn't tell anyone what you was supposed to be doing. I was supposed to start talking to imaginary guests. At one point I closed the bathroom door and stood outside talking, like there was someone inside. Marres boyfriend wanted to go take a slash but thought someone was there so he nearly pissed his pants.

martin was supposed to act really drunk but no one really gave that a second thought. When he came into a room he went "WOOOHOOOOO!!!" and held up his arms...and no one even flinched. It was more like "hey martin".

Then we headed out to the club. Surprisingly there were a few people there too that were dressed up. A giant duck, an enormous guy dressed like a woman with the biggest ever seen, a circus manager, a few devils etc were seen.

Unfortunately, the one night I'm decked out like a psycho it was chick-central. The place was packed with hot chicks and lots of other people. Funny enough, very few people recognised me. I saw classmates that had no idea who I was and this one dude from the gym I usually talk to and no one knew me. I also came to the conclusion that chicks really don't harbour a secret fantasy to have sex with a clown.

All in all a ...different evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home