Gone Clubbing

Monday, October 09, 2006

Chick with balls

Well, of course I had to go out on saturday, seeing as it was saturday and all. But before I headed out the whole family went to watch a stand up comedy thing. It was funny but not hilarious. My mother had twisted my arm to go but I wonder if I would go again if I had to fork over a twenty for it. It would be a fun date idea though..But maybe it would be even better in a bar or something...I don’t know, that’s the image I have of stand up anyway.

So after the show I quickly headed home for a shower and some food, after which I headed over to Marre and Micke, where Martin was. After sitting down, discussing the finer points of Finnish vs. Swedish speaking chicks we went off into the night.

It was Fontana as usual.
I found loads of people I know. C was there, but after a while she left because there were too many people there or something so she had some kind of panic attack I presume. I found my ex girlfriend’s little sister and talked to her boyfriend. A chick I know from the gym (and a friend of a friend of Kia) said that she had ”seen nude pics of me on the net”. For some reason there was a lot of talk about my abs. Apparently people doubt that it is really me on those pics on that web page or that they are fake or something. Next saturday I’m going out with no shirt on.

Last wednesday when standing at the bar, waiting to order a drink, a cute blond in front of me turned around, said ”hi”, asked what I was having and (get this!) bought a coke for me!! I was completely blown away. Not once, ever, has that happened. It was like...there is no comparison. That doesn’t happen. I was so chocked by the whole scenario that before I really had the chance to talk to her, her friend dragged her off.

Well, I saw her again this saturday. I was heading in the other direction and saw her in the corner of my eye so I turned and went to talk to her. Turns out she was Finnish, cute, blond, said she didn’t speak a word of Swedish but she spoke very well, almost perfectly. I didn’t get her number because she went off somewhere once again and later when I saw her she was talking to some dude so I wasn’t going to interrupt that. Still, an impressive gal. Just think, a chick who has the stones to buy a drink for a guy. That’s way cool. I must find out what she’s all about. She did look a bit familiar though, when thinking about it. I wonder if we’ve met before.

We also met a chick from the crawfish party so we talked to her for a while. She said she had shown pics from the party to a friend who had said ”oh he’s good looking” and pointed at my picture. She also said that the same chick was there but she didn’t introduce me or anything so I have no idea who it was. Still, a bit of an ego boost. I’m looking to inflate my ego to the size of a Zeppelin. Doesn’t that just rub you the wrong way? Huh huh? Doesn’t it? (no not YOU...I meant YOU).

Martin went off to Oliver’s at the end of the night, found two chicks he had met last saturday. I hung out at Fontana. Some Turkish looking chick was eyeing me on the dance floor, didn’t do anything since I’m a bit scared of those...well...actually, their millions of brothers and uncles who will slit my throat later.
A very successful evening. The one and only drawback was that I din’t get that chick’s number. I did however, find out where she works. Turns out she works at the gas station where I usually go fill up my car. Hmm...come to think of it, maybe it’s time to fill ’er up a bit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home