Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Work

Well, I found out yesterday that there is no job available directly after I am done here. There was talk about hiring someone for the rest of the year (i.e me) but the head cheese decided that the money was to be spent elsewhere. I suspect he's going to use it all to buy booze and throw a party.

However, I got a hint that there will be a position opening up after new years that I will be able to apply for. So that's cool. That gives me a couple of months to see if I can get my dirty rotten hands on something bigger and better before I return...if I get the job that is.

Remember that photo shoot thing I did this summer? Well, after the shoot the photographer dude asked if he should contact me if anything else comes up. I said sure why not, it's extra cash for standing around for an hour or two. I wasn't really expecting anything but just now, a couple of minutes ago I got an e-mail from the guy. He said that he had a lead on a photo shoot I might be good for...if I am interested.

So I figured yeah sure, why the fuck not, easy money. Now all I hve to do is get my shit together. This'll be fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the money from the photo-shoot you can fund our studio.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home