Gone Clubbing

Friday, September 29, 2006

Nightmares

I went out on wednesday. I started off by going to Fontana because Filicia had arranged some kind of party there. Unfortunately the turn up wasn't very good so I left after about an hour and headed over to Superstereo where VYY was having a party. Plenty of people there, goodie! Unfortunately the party itself was bollocks.

The place itself looks very nice but it seems that VYY-students think that the dance floor is a place where you stand around talking t oeach other. If you don't do that you walk around, bumping into everybody in the process. I got a bit annoyed there at the end.

Some gay guy came onto me. I noticed that he approached me on the dance floor so I just ignored him. Then later on he grabs my arm and asks if I want a drink. I just smiled and said no thanks. He wasn't even attractive! Why do all the fruitcakes who come onto me have to be uggos? Not that it would change my reaction or anything but it is somewhat interesting...Besides, I have to have something to write in my blog.

On thursday I went to the Press Stop party at Oliver's. That was crap too! So I went home at twelve, in time to catch South Park (thanks for taping it though). I also watched some weird movie about a vampire. It was supposed to be an erotic horror film so naturally I thought it was going to be a bunch of vampires getting it on but nooo.

Weird thing; I have had what I classify as nightmares two consecutive nights. The silly thing is that they were about having a lousy time at the bar.

I noticed a guy at the gym had shaved his head today. Before, he looked like an asshole...now he just looks like a dick...literally...His head is shaped like a penis, I shit you not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home