Gone Clubbing

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend

Well, as planned I went out to the club again yesternight. It was me and martin actually. The other guys had some kind of soccer...thing. Anyway, I met that group of crazy girls (three of them) at the club again. Partied with them a bit. Martin left after a while and went off to Oliver's to see what the other guys were up to. I stayed at Fontana. Later around five I get a call from martin asking where I am. He had then been at an after party with marcus and the gang and wondered if I was still in town. But by that time I was cooking some eggs and about to go to sleep.

Nothing really super interesting happened. The most interesting bit I guess was when I passed that blond bitch and said hello (that's all I say to her these days) and she says to one of her friends: "that was him"...That got me thinking a bit what she has told her friends about me. 'Cause you can be damned sure she has said something...she's a chick.

Otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary. Plenty of hot chicks out but no one *really* special...Then again, how the hell do I know, I taled to very few of them. Let's just say no one really caught my attention in that way.

I must say right now I am enjoying single life tremendously. My weekends are great fun and the weekdays are pretty okay too, with working out, playing guitar and listening to records. So basically it doesn't bother me at all that I don't have a girlfriend. Maybe later when I turn 27 ...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Congrats on that dude..Know what, I say use this as a training oportunity. Whenever you see them again you say "hi, how's it goin'?"..The beauty of it is that since you don't really know her you don't HAVE to talk that long so after you've said a few things (or when you run out of ideas abut what to talk about) you excuse yourself and head over to your friends or whatever...After a few runs with that kind of shit you start to learn how to extend the conversations..Pretty soon you'll be a master-bullshitter.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder if there is a girl who would take you.

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Jonas said…

    Oh my dear little girl, I do quite alright in that department. And it’s not about if any girl would have me (or my good friend) it’s about if *I* will have her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home