Gone Clubbing

Friday, October 27, 2006

Attire

I’ve been feeling a bit tired lately. Actually, I’ve been feeling tired ever since yesterday, probably because I don’t have sense enough to go to bed at a decent hour. I stay up until 1 or 1:30 AM, force myself up at 7 o’clock and when I get home I take a nap. It still boggles my mind that people get up to go to work this early every day for the rest of their lives. I guess they go to bed earlier than me though. I also think that a real paycheck may be a good motivator too.

I hope I will get paid next week, as I should. I really doubt it though. I have to take care of some tax-things first; paperwork etc. and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get everything done in time. If I don’t get paid I have to borrow money so I can pay the rent.

-------------
In a week there is the “traditional” Halloween party, hosted by Kia and Marcus. I got the official invitation today. It said “attire=scary”. I wonder if it’s scary enough if I come naked…or dressed in chaps…or a neon-green g-string. I was kind of thinking about going dressed as a bunny, since I found a dirt cheap bunny-mask at a store but bunnies aren’t very scary. On the other hand, that rabbit in “The quest for the holy grail” was pretty scary.

My other idea was to go dressed as a devil but if I were to do that I’d need a red, “vintage” t-shirt that says “Horny little devil”. If I had red contact lenses and fangs that would be cool too. But contact lenses, especially tinted ones, are way too expensive and I doubt I’ll be able to grow fangs.

My third idea came to me yesterday while watching tv; the indian in the Village people. In fact it would be cool if I got a few friends involved and we’d go as one each. But I doubt they’d go for that..plus, the Village People aren’t exactly scary either.
They do have some cool stuff at a toy store in town though. I’ll have to keep an eye out and see what they’ve got. The down side is that by buying stuff for an outfit you practically guarantee that you will have the same outfit as someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home