Gone Clubbing

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

No

Yesterday I had another test to determine whether or not I have diabetes. First they drew some blood, then I had to drink two cups of weird tasting sugar slush (it wasn't actually all that bad..tasted a bit like..black currant) then I had to wait for an hour, after which they drew more blood, then wait another hour-more blood and then it was finished. The hardest part was sitting there doing nothing for two hours but I found out that by trying to figure out what all the others were there for I managed to entertain myself.

I came up with stories about how all the young people (there weren't many) were there to get std-tests, then I tried to figure out what kind of std they had and from whom they'd got it.

Anyway, today I called for the test results and it turned out that I'm completely normal. 4.9 at the start and 6.0 after two hours, no diabetes. HA! In your face diabetes! Suck this *grabs crotch* !!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmm... sugar slush... *drool*

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I have to wait I read books.

    Stephen King recommended it to me.
    I recommend it to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home