Gone Clubbing

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

dude...it's tuesday

I wonder what the odds of biting yourself in the tongue are. I mean, you eat a couple of times every day. I figure the odds are about 1/120,000. I had actually written it out but thought it was boring so I deleted it. You just have to take my word for it. Anyway, that’s what I did yesterday. I was chomping down on a carrot and bit my tongue instead…hard. So now I have a quarter inch wound in my tongue.

I have started my Christmas shopping. Well, actually not so much. I’ve found two presents so about 5/7 is still remaining. I’m planning on getting the rest during the week, probably Friday and Saturday.

I have also begun my hunt for a new cologne. I didn’t find the P-diddy one but I did find another one called Fahrenheit, which had gotten rave reviews on the interweb. I didn’t find it that special. I thought it was a bit too potent and too plain, a bit like Axe-deoderant actually.

Today I signed a new employment contract so I’ve got a job for a year.
It feels a bit strange. When I graduated school I got an actual title, I could call myself something, even though I wasn’t sure about what I had actually learned. Now I have a job and can actually say that I work somewhere. It feels very weird, and very cool.

I thought about starting a new blog and publishing the pictures that were not used in the article yesterday. However, I got the photos today and frankly I don’t feel they are that good so I’ll scrap that idea. I actually thought I looked a bit soft. I had better step up the intensity in the gym if I’m going to get in any kind of shape for summer. Nobody likes flab.
Oh, I also found five bucks on the sidewalk today so I went right ahead and bought the new issue of GQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home